Chapter 1

The Vampire Diaries
Season 2: Episode 7
Masquerade

The first thing anyone sees is the outside of a house in the woods.

Artemis' eyes widen just a fraction at seeing her house on screen.

The camera zooms into one of the windows and presents a kitchen. There is loud music playing over a record player. Singing and dancing to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody is a young woman. All that anyone can see is her back along with her brown hair put up into a messy bun as she moves back and forth through the kitchen.

Klaus and Remus both subtly glance at Artemis

Klaus and Remus both subtly glance at Artemis. They both know it's her house and that she is the one singing and dancing.

Sirius and James were in their own world as they lowly sang along with the music as well.

Turning around after pulling a tray of cookies out of the oven it is revealed that Artemis is the woman on screen.

Most in the hall were surprised. Someone spoke up from the back of the hall saying, "So you just live by yourself?" Artemis turned in their general direction and said completely deadpan, "Well all of my living relatives are dead so..."

Artemis continued to sing to the music as she cleaned up her kitchen. Just as she was about to reach for a cookie a phone ringing is heard. Without thinking about it Artemis closes her eyes for two seconds and instantly her phone is in hand. Pointing over at the record player she also turns off the music. Looking at the caller ID she sees "Informant #5." Answering she says, "Artemis speaking." The other side of the phone call isn't heard but by the smirk on Artemis' face it can be gathered that she likes whatever is being said. She hung up after a few more seconds and set her phone down on the counter.

The camera zoomed into her face and with a smirk that was worthy of the devil she whispered, "Mystic Falls here we come."
————————
The next thing anyone sees is Katherine Pierce, Damon, and Stefan all stuck in a room together.

Klaus and Artemis share deadly glares at the appearance of Katherine.

Katherine is sitting on a couch as she starts talking. "The three of us together. Just like old times. The brother who loved me too much, and the one who didn't love me enough." Damon spoke up from his spot near the doorway. "And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." Stefan just stood and watched as the two conversed. "What happened to you Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite." "Oh that Damon died a long time ago." "Good. He was a bore." Finally, Stefan speaks up. "Oh, why don't you two stop antagonizing each other?"