Chapter 6

After the absolutely shocking news that Remus has a girlfriend, the seventh years across the hall couldn't help the freak out they had afterward. But once they were somewhat calmed, they all seemed to turn and look Remus's way.

What the occupants of the hall were shocked, yet again, at seeing was Remus, basically asleep while lying his head on Artemis Rashidi's chest as she gently ran her fingers through his hair.

Feeling all of the eyes on them made Artemis look up. Her expression morphed from fondness to anger very quickly, and she sternly said, "Turn away, now, or I swear to all the gods, above and below, that if he is woken up because of you I will kill you."

The majority of the hall turned away with widened, scared eyes.

As the screen was about to start playing again Klaus looked to his right at Artemis and Remus. Seeing the werewolf's peaceful expression as he slept, and Artemis watching him with fondness and love practically oozing form her pores, made him feel a sense of peace. It didn't make complete sense to the Original, and it kind of scared him too, which didn't help the bubble of anxiety he felt as he kept watching the couple.

To try and ease his tensions, he chose to make the very corny move of stretching his arms above his head before letting his right arm fall so that it rested behind Artemis. His hand lay on the back of the couch where Remus would be once he sat up.

The Vampire Diaries
Season 2: Episode 17
Know Thy Enemy

The first thing to be shown on screen is Artemis lying in bed.

She had the blankets covering her legs, but they were bunched up around her waist. She laid there staring at the ceiling contemplating what she wanted to do that day. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone buzzing somewhere off to her right.

Blindly throwing her arm in that direction she ended up grabbing her phone out from under one of her pillows. Bringing the phone closer to her face she was met with dozens of text messages. Several of them were from the ID with the moon icon and the others were from the person with the sun and moon icons.

As the witch unlocked her phone, she noticed that she had slept through the morning and that it was now early afternoon. She mentally shrugged, not really caring because she knew what was going on around Mystic Falls no matter what, her informants would make sure of that.

Paying attention to her phone again Artemis opens her messages and clicks on the texts with the moon icon first. She quietly laughed to herself when she saw that he wasn't lying about sending drunk texts. What she was surprised about seeing was that most texts she received were pictures. Scrolling through them she clicked on the first and then kept going.

Well

Well... they found out I have a girlfriend.

 they found out I have a girlfriend