Part 1. We don't want to accidentally hurt each other, right?

Playlist link: https://youtu.be/iqQw3ZipyAY

Before you start reading:
- Speech -

- "Thoughts" -

[Author's warnings, explanations, markings etc.]

[y/n] - your name.
[d/n] - descender's name.

-------

...just a couple of steps, so close... [y/n] is already clutching the sword in her hands... No. It's too late. Blink of an eye and something punches a hole in the girl's chest right in front of [y/n], causing only fear to freeze on that poor girl's face. Eyes widened in horror, young life cut short in such a brief moment... Her body staggered and slowly, as if a little feather on the wind, fell to the cold ground, flooding it with blood...
[Y/n] immediately stopped as soon as it happened, - no... - just a quiet whisper managed to escape from her mouth. Despair filled her mind and reflected in her eyes as she watched the poor girl's body just fall like that, the child she could have saved.
She staggered, still unable to believe her eyes. Slowly, as if fearing, [y/n] turned her head to the side and saw Him... Red eyes shone brighter than the flames, as they looked at the dead girl with some kind of delight, as if everything happened the way it was meant to happen. And then his gaze smoothly shifted to [y/n]...
Monster...

----------

Gloomy day, gloomy city. Yes, Fontaine's people haven't yet recovered from the tragic death of the well-known actor. Who would've thought that these decorations would be so poorly fixed... The man fell off, flew down just like a stone before hundreds of eyes. What a tragedy. The court sent several people to prison for the death of a person through their fault, as they didn't check everything in advance. This actor was a good man and, of course, a professional in his field, unfortunately, the punishment of those responsible for his death will not bring him back to life.

Irritated sigh was heard, - how sickening, - the man was standing with a fresh newspaper in his hands and his voice was quiet. Apparently these words were on his tongue and accidentally escaped from it.
Here we have a famous detective, the best in his field, at least in the city of Fontaine. It was as if this man could read through people, easily uncovering liars and unraveling even the most difficult cases that others found impossible to solve. And all of this despite the fact that he is still very young for this title, plus a little unusual in appearance, as such people are rarely found in Teyvat. Besides, the man was also handsome: short black hair with dark blue tint, expressive facial features, tall stature, burgundy almost black eyes, that are half-closed most of the time, reminding more of a fox eyes, what girls find very attractive in him.

- How do you like the weather today? - the man's rough voice sounded once again, but louder this time, as if he was addressing someone.
- Hmph, - a passing girl stopped right behind him, - are you still allowed to roam the streets freely? - a calm, indifferent voice, in which you still could feel some irritation or discontent, although it was written all over her face, - what a pity.

The man let out a chuckle and rolled up the newspaper, shifting his gaze to the side, although he couldn't see the girl.
- Keep your pretty mouth shut, sweetie, - his voice sounded both playful and threatening at the same time, - you don't want to ignite other people's curiosity, do you?
- What do you want? - the girl didn't move from her place, just looking ahead, looking at people in the distance and thinking about getting away from this person as quickly as possible.
- Oh, no-no... nothing today, - he replied, pausing, - actually... - he put the newspaper back on the shelf, - i guess i just wanted to invite you to take a walk with me, - turning to the girl he said.
- Funny. Humor is one of your strengths, [d/n], - she said coldly, - bye, - with these words, she began to move forward since he had nothing informative for her today, just leaving the man there, but before she had taken two steps, his hand strongly grabbed her wrist, forcing her to stop.