Part 11. A place sunked in time and those who have lost aeon.

《Oh Almighty, why do i see grief on your face, my dear..? Do not shed tears, do not lave our kismet in the fading kingdom...
If only (i)we had just a little more time... If only (i)we could take away all of your sorrow...
But You have bestowed a wonderful life upon (me)us, for now form own destiny... Let go...

In the last moments of eternity, carry us with innocent and gentle, your tender gaze...
Just once again, oh dear ██████...
Do not cry...》

----------

This place was literally bathed in light, the color palette of the surrounding buildings didn't go beyond white and brown or gold colors of different shades. The styles and ornaments themselves were quite unusual to what [d/n] saw in Teyvat so far, this place is different. His gaze then fell on people who looked quite ordinary, but adults wore something looking like gold rims on their foreheads, perhaps as an accessory, and their language was completely incomprehensible to the man, like a bunch of sounds. It seemed that they were celebrating something, all together adults and children happily jumped, danced and played around the fountain on which the statue stood, but red-eyed didn't understand what it represented. By the tone and motive, it was possible to understand that there were also singers there, several of them, the sounds of instruments also sounded slightly familiar.

[D/n] took a couple of steps looking around, but it seems no one could see or hear him. Ghost town..? Suddenly a lock of black hair fell on his shoulder and only then did he realize that he was in his original form: long black hair almost to the waist, slightly different facial features and dark clothes in grey-black tones, looking similar to Teyvat's kimono, but this one didn't restrict any movement, suitable for long and intense battles. Despite the fact that he has spent his whole life in this form, now it was unusual for him to see it again after 2 years. But the main and more important thing now is that his abilities didn't work here. What the hell is this place and why is he here? Even though he drank wine, after moving here, he felt as sober as ever.

Suddenly, the picture in front of his eyes seemed to begin to distort, and those fleeting distortions that he managed to catch with his eyes seemed to show not such joyful events anymore, but something more terrible, and pretty soon the picture completely changed. The same place, but destroyed, as if some parts were literally erased, and this is the only remaining piece of land existing. Around this piece there was nothing, as if the sky was both above and below, painted in warm soft pink and peach colors, however illuminating such terrible events. There were no more voices, no more singers and sounds of instruments, there were now streaks of blood on the roads, on the buildings, there were people under the rubble, bodies lay on the streets, some were still alive, but not for long, there wasn't a single uninjured person and their bodies were struck by something black that seemed to absorb them. [D/n] didn't care too much about what was going on there and what was happening to these people, he had seen it all too many times, but he was worried about what would happen to him, whether it would somehow hurt him, so he was slightly tense. Frowning and being careful he kept moving.

People were looking up somewhere, it was clear in their eyes that they weren't waiting for anything else anymore and had already resigned themselves to their fate, some of them seemed to even have a slight smile on their faces and tears. [D/n] decided to raise his gaze to look where they all were looking... a divine being with three pairs of huge white majestic wings on the back, a golden crown-like thing with spikes on the head, but unlike the Dammarten and Eve's description, her face wasn't covered by that crown they were talking about, and of course the same white clothes with golden ornaments, looking more like armor mixed with ordinary clothes. Familiar clothes. The movements of these huge wings were so smooth, as if they were just an accessory and their owner was just floating without their help. Their owner...
[D/n's] eyes widened slightly, a familiar image immediately appeared in his head, which he saw when he was in Teyvat: a girl in similar white robes, but without a crown and wings, was similarly floating in the air high up not so far from the city of Fontaine, whose face was cold, but with sorrow in her eyes as she looked at the city, and tears were slowly pouring down the cheeks. For some reason, that moment was strongly imprinted in his memory.
- ...[Y/n]... - red-eyed whispered, looking at the girl lowering her right hand, which had previously been stretched out towards people; as if some streams of energy or something like that were slowly attracted to the outstretched hand from that last piece of land and people, but then this energy disappeared as soon as she removed her hand, - ...[y/n]! - [d/n] shouted her name, trying to get closer, but to no avail, he was just a spectator here.