Part 7. Everything is going the way it should be.

A bright sunny morning filled with the aroma of fresh pastries from the nearest bakery, which the wind carries around the streets of Fontaine; the chirping of birds from afar, mixed with the people's voices and... a headache. The first thing the girl felt even before she opened her eyes, it was as if her head weighed like a mountain. With great effort she opened her eyes, gradually getting used to light, and with even more effort sat down on the bed.
The soft clink of a chain was heard somewhere from the window's side which was opened, - so you're finally awake, - a familiar voice sounded.

[D/n] was standing at the window and seemed to be looking with great interest at some unique pendant on a thin golden chain in his hand; his hand was slightly raised so that the pendant was at the level of his face and sunlight fell on it. As if there was something suspicious there, because the man was visibly tense, trying to figure out something. However, when he heard that the girl had woken up, he immediately squeezed the pendant in his palm, lowering it, and then hiding in his pocket.

- Eh?! - the girl started in surprise, immediately looking in the direction of the sound, which caused her an immediate pain and she grabbed her head with her hand, - what the hell are you doing in my house..? - she asked wearily.
- Just wanted to make sure you were okay, honey, - he said calmly, now coming closer to her bed, - how are you feeling? How was your sleep?
- Ugh, stay there, [d/n], - she said, suffering from a headache.
- Oh? Why? - he made a surprised look, - and this is after everything that happened between us last night..?
- Eh?! - the girl shuddered and her eyes widened in an instant.
- Yeah, we had a great night together, - emphasizing the word "great", he said sweetly, looking at her, - oh... wait, don't you remember..?
- W-what are you talking about, you idiot?! - she blushed slightly, clutching the blanket to her with one hand in quiet panic, feeling her heart pounding.

The man paused, looking at her with a serious look to create even more tension, but he couldn't restrain a chuckle, - gosh, i'm just kidding, [y/n], - chuckling he said, - ah... What a lovely embarrassed face... Did you really think the-... - he couldn't finish the sentence as she tried to kick him.
- You stupid idiot! - [y/n] said loudly, being close enough to kick him, but he just grabbed her leg, then knocked the girl down on the bed, hanging from above and pinning her hands to the bed. Now being in such a position she started panicking, - h-have you completely lost your fear?! Get off me. Now! What are you doing?! - she was twitching in every possible way, trying to break out of his grip or kicking him, but since he was between her legs, it didn't make sense.

- Ha-ha, ah calm down already... - he was amused by her attempts to escape and her embarrassed face, but these attempts to beat him with her thighs embarassed even him a little, although he didn't show it.
- C-calm down?! Get off me you fucking pervert, - she didn't stop trying to break out of his grip and her voice was extremely angry.
- Oh, pervert? Really? - he chuckled sweetly, - ...any girl would like to be in your place right now, you know...
Her face blushed even more as she immediately frowned, - get your filthy hands off me! - she seemed to have forgotten about the headache.
- In this position with You, honey, i can wait as long as it takes until you calm down, - his voice was soft and sweet, making her heart beat even faster, - you know perfectly well, i won't budge, - he whispered.
- Khhh, - she let out an irritated sound, - what do you need, idiot?! - she almost hissed these words, stopping her attempts to escape and looking right into his eyes.
- Woah, are you seriously ready to listen? - he made a surprised look, but she didn't answer, just waiting for him to get down to business, - huh, actually, you said something yesterday, don't you remember? - he smirked, - it was a very serious statement from you... I couldn't even sleep because of it and was looking forward to this morning...

- Are you going to discuss something serious like this? - she asked irritably.
- So you don't remember...? - he gently released her hands, on which there were slightly noticeable marks, and took a sitting position, from which opened a beautiful view of her, but she immediately crawled away a little and also sat down in front of him. Slap. A very strong and loud slap in the [d/n's] face, that made him squint a little. He could've easily stopped her hand, but he didn't, - ah... fair enough... - he said, turning his head towards the girl again and looking at her angry face, - ...are you feeling better now?
- No, - she answered shortly, - now speak.
- Okay... Well... Let me repeat it to you word for word, - he paused and cleared his throat, - i allow you to drink my blood, but in return you won't attack people for their blood, - he mimicked her voice repeating her phrase.
But his mimicking didn't seem to impress [y/n], and still she was slightly surprised, - i... really said that... - she confirmed, - and i still agree with those words.