Chapter 38: Momo likes (Name)'s lame jokes? || Kamino Incident PT1

After the incident, you were transported to a hospital near the training camp along with your other classmates who were unconscious and injured.

You just woke up several minutes ago and currently talking to the doctor. As you asked him, he said you were in deep slumber for two days, which horrified you because that just meant you skipped ten meals.

"While your body is strong enough to handle two quirks, the downside is that your body will get exhausted a little faster than the ones with only one quirk. Do you get me, Nakai?" the doctor explained.

"Hmm."

"I heard from your parents that you only started using your two quirks together when you entered U.A."

"Hmm."

"Arguably, the most significant organ in the human body is the brain..."

"Hmm."

"If you continue pushing yourself using your quirks, especially the emitter one, too much and not taking time to rest, it'll severely affect your brain..."

"Hmm."

"And you will have to live a life with difficulty walking and even talking."

"Real shit!"

"Therefore, learn to make the most of your quirks more efficiently. Do you understand me, Nakai?"

"I understand," you answered.

Before the doctor left, he gave you two letters, and you immediately crumpled the first letter when you saw who it came from and harshly threw it into the trashcan. You then checked the second one, which made you smile.

Ms. Nakai,

Thank you so much for saving me, even when you don't know a thing about me. The curry you fed me was yummy, and they told me you cooked it. Please get well soon so I can thank you in person.

Kouta

"Why this felt more sincere than the love letters I received in middle school?" you remarked.

"Nakai! How are you feeling?" Kaminari suddenly popped out of the door.

"With my hands," you replied, gently folding the letter Kouta sent you.

"Yeah, she's fine now, guys," Kaminari confirmed.

Behind Kaminari, your classmates also arrived to check on you. You asked where Jirou was, as you didn't see her with them, and Iida told you that she still hadn't regained consciousness.

Asui then mentioned that a crazy villain that attacked her and Uraraka was looking for you, and you just shrugged it off, thinking that they were just one of the villains who were ordered to capture you.

After some small chatters, all of you proceeded to visit Midoriya next, with Kaminari pushing the wheelchair where you were seated.

"Ahh, Midoriya! You're awake now!" Kaminari greeted.

"Yo." you raised your palm.

"Huh?" Midoriya looked like he just woke up seconds before all of you arrived.

"Have you been watching TV? The media's been all over U.A. It's pretty bad." Kaminari informed.

"That time in the spring doesn't even compare..." Sato added.

"We got you a melon! Everyone pitched in." Mineta was carrying an expensive muskmelon.

"We've caused you trouble, huh, Midoriya," Tokoyami stated.