Chapter 48: (Name)'s Proudly From YWWHYC || Licensure Exam: Final Phase

"As bystanders, at this disaster site... we'll be having you all conduct rescue manoeuvres."

"Bystanders...?"

"They're the people who happen to be in the area. We did something like this in class, didn't we?" Hagakure pointed out.

"They make it sound like they're just ordinary citizens, but..." Yaoyorozu started to speculate.

"Not just as ordinary citizens, but also as individuals who have acquired these licenses before... We will test your ability to adequately carry out rescue operations."

"Hm...? I see people...!" Shouji noticed.

"Huh... What?!"

The students were confused and questioned why there were people present there when it was dangerous; there were even children and the elderly. They thought they were really people who accidentally got caught up in the exam, but the host explained that these individuals were professionals and they'd already gone through all sorts of training in terms of rescue.

"They're all a part of HUC, short for "'Help Us Company.'"

"You can have a job like that...?!" A student questioned.

"It's not surprising a job like that exists, what with how popular heroes are today." Another student replied.

These individuals from HUC were disguised as normal injured victims and were scattered throughout the battlefield. They were the bystanders the host was talking about. And it was all of you, the students, responsibility to rescue them.

Each of your rescue activities will be scored on a point system, and in the end, when all the activities have been completed, those who scored higher than average will pass.

The host gave you all ten minutes to do your things before the final phase started. Since you don't have other things to be doing, you just got another piece of bread and ate it. There was still a lot on the table, and wasting food is a big no. While you were shoving food into your mouth, you directed your attention to Midoriya and the two dolts, who were having a free-for-all.

"Fight!!! Fight!!! Midoriya, beat those two up! You can do it!" You chewed your food immediately and clapped your hands to cheer on him.

"Not you too, Nakai!" You just laughed and went beside Yaoyorozu.

"Hey, Momo, scold them, scold them..." you pointed at the three boys.

"(N/N)... you're not saying that to me after you encouraged them just now." In the end, you're the one who got scolded first.

"Hehehehehe..." You were about to shut up and stay in one place when a certain someone went beside you and whispered something that made your face go red.

"Ohhh, So that's the person you like, huh?

"Huh!? What are you saying!? Shooo shooo!" You pushed Camie away before she could say anything more that would make you embarrassed.

"Hope we can have another conversation soon." Camie bid you goodbye and walked away with the other Shiketsu students.

"You too, Nakai! You're really doing it in front of Yaomomo! You aren't content with just one?" Mineta and Kaminari left Midoriya, then went to you instead and bombarded you with words.

"What are you two nitwits even talking about?" you clenched your fist, ready to punch the both of them.

"Hey! Cut it out already! So shameful... What do you guys think you're going on about in the middle of this exam?!" Yaoyorozu chided.