Chapter 1: Trouble

Chapter 1: Trouble

Taehyung is the most admired student at the University. He got a good look and a kind personality. He is known to be perfect for everything, he was loved not because of his physical appearance but also his characteristic. He was fully aware of it and appreciated them for their love.

But if there's someone he appreciated the most, it was his supportive boyfriend Jeon Jungkook, the jock. Jungkook really loves him for some reason and he still doesn't know why. But most of the people surrounding him don't like the idea of him being in a relationship with Jungkook because of Jungkook's attitude.

He understands them, why? Because Jungkook was rude and straight to the point. His mouth doesn't have a censor, he will say whatever he wants. He was a frank person and very proud of himself.

"We're so happy when you won the president position, I was really rooting for you." Eunbin, one of his classmates.

"Thank you so much, I didn't expect that as well." Taehyung shyly said while they were walking in the hallway.

Well, Taehyung just won the election for the University and he was chosen to be the President with obviously a huge gap between the other candidates. He got 70% of the votes while the person next to him just got 15% and so on.

"With your perfect image, I'm sure that should be expectable." Juhan responded.

"He's right, and I'm glad you won, I don't want Jenny to win tho. She's useless." Minah sighed, shaking her head.

"Hah, the reason why she's just kept winning is that no one was trying to compete with her." Eunbin retorted.

"Right, she didn't even do anything to our festival and programs." Hannah stated.

"Such a useless w—"

"Taehyung, Taehyung!"

One guy suddenly interrupted them, running towards them while panting heavily.

"What's wrong, Han?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Jungkook— he— he's fighting with John. He's beating him in the boy's restroom!" Han told him.

Taehyung quickly ran to the hallway, to go to Jungkook's location. He doesn't know what's the reason this time but he had to stop Jungkook or else Jungkook will surely get expelled.

"Jungkook! Stop!"

He yelled seeing the situation, Jungkook was beating John who was on the ground with a bloody face. He was sure it was something serious because Jungkook doesn't do such horrible stuff as this unless it was serious. He can see the veins popping out on Jungkook's arms.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed.

He grabbed the back of Jungkook's collar, forcing him to get away from John. He immediately went in front of Jungkook, stopping him by his chest and looking at him.

"Stop now! He's beaten!" He spoke glaring at Jungkook since Jungkook was raging in anger.

Those students watching also carried John out of the ground and took him away so Jungkook won't beat him anymore. Jungkook gritted his teeth and pushed his hair to the back due to annoyance.

"What's wrong with you? What was the reason this time?" He asked, holding him on his shoulder.

"There's nothing wrong with me! He's the one who started it!" Jungkook grumbled.

"Even if he did, what makes you this insane? You should control yourself! You know that they want you to expel from this University, right?!" Taehyung retorted.

"I did! You can ask them! I controlled myself but that motherfucker was saying nonsense about you! What do you want me to do? Just listen and let him spread shit about you? Do you know what he called you? A gold digger, cumdumpster, a person who wants dick in his hole, useless gay, and more!" Jungkook spoke raising his tone.

Jungkook was very protective of him, not in a bad way. He might be possessive but he wasn't toxic. He let Taehyung do whatever he want because he trusted him. It was obvious tho, like letting him join the election, and believe it or not, Jungkook was the one who told him to join.

"I can't just listen to him! I'm your boyfriend! I don't want anyone to say shit about you right in front of me! Yes, I'm a troublemaker but it's not my fault, Taehyung." Jungkook growled.

"I understand you but please calm down, Jungkook. Your anger won't fix this. Please." Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed. Jungkook pulled him in a hug and Taehyung caressed his back in order to calm him down.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook mumbled in the crook of his neck.

"For what?" He pulled away to look at Jungkook.

"I didn't mean to raise my tone in you. I was just mad, I hope you forgive me. You know I don't like raising my tone in you, It was just a mistake. I won't do that, I promise." Jungkook said in a sweet and soft voice this time.

He was staring at Taehyung with his puppy doe eyes. Taehyung can't help but chuckle. He barely sees Jungkook being like this, he found him adorable.

"It's okay, Jungkook, it's common for people to get mad. Besides, it's not your fault so you're forgiven for being this cute." Taehyung giggled, pecking the tip of Jungkook's nose.

"Who told you I'm cute? I'm not." Jungkook playfully pulled away from Taehyung.

"If you just can see your face right now, you look like a bunny. It's so cute." Taehyung teased.

"Shut up, Taehyung, that's annoying." Jungkook soughed pushing his hair to the back

"Aish, let's just go to the clinic, shall we? Your knuckles were bleeding." Taehyung uttered noticing Jungkook's knuckles.

"Can you kiss them instead? Your kiss surely will cure them." Jungkook grinned.

"My kiss doesn't have magic to cure them, Jungkook." Taehyung said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, they do. I'm not addicted to kisses but when your lips kiss me, I'm suddenly getting addicted. Isn't that magic?" Jungkook snickered.

"You're saying nonsense, is that the effect of what happened earlier?" Taehyung sighed.

"Maybe, so will you kiss them instead?" Jungkook showed his knuckles.

Taehyung sighed in defeat, he held Jungkook's right hand and bend down a bit to kiss each knuckle but when he kissed them, he felt Jungkook also kiss the top of his head. He looked at Jungkook who was smirking.

"You are unbelievably sneaky, Jeon." Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and walk away.

"Why? What? I haven't kissed you earlier tho." Jungkook chuckled.

He followed Taehyung who was ignoring his tease.