Chapter 2: Special

Chapter 2: Special

Taehyung came out late at the University. He attended a few meetings to elaborate on some things he needed to do as president. Also, he was asked not to abuse his position to protect his boyfriend. Everyone knows about his relationship with Jungkook because it's difficult to hide if people will still find it.

“You took so long.”

He looked in front of him and saw Jungkook standing there with his motorcycle behind him.

“I'm sorry for making you wait, the meeting just ended.” He responded while going near his boyfriend.

“It's okay, you didn't make me wait.” Jungkook said, handing him the helmet.

“Thank you for understanding.” Taehyung smiled and wore the helmet.

“At least try to manage your time, I also want you to focus on me and spend some of your time with me.” Jungkook uttered, helping him with the helmet.

“Don't worry, I'll make sure it won't be an obstacle to our relationship.” Taehyung assured him.

“Cool, now, hop on behind me. It's getting dark now, we should get going.” Jungkook hopped onto his motorcycle and started it before Taehyung can go behind him.

Taehyung hopped on behind him and immediately clutched to his waist.

“Are we going somewhere else?” Taehyung asked.

“Why? Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?” Jungkook replied, giggling.

“Not tonight, Koo, I'm tired. I just ask to make sure I won't fall asleep on your back if we have somewhere else to go.” Taehyung smiled, snuggling his face into the crook of Jungkook's nape.

“Don't worry, we're going straight to our apartment since I know you are tired.” Jungkook assured him.

“Alright.” Taehyung hummed in response and tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook carefully drove away, so Taehyung won't fall behind him. Once they arrived at their apartment, Jungkook parked his motorcycle in the parking lot and removed his helmet.

“Tae, baby, wake up, we're here.” Jungkook tapped Taehyung's hands first before he hopped out.

“Already?” Taehyung sleepily responded, yawning.

“Yeah, do you want to hop on my back?” Jungkook asked him.

“Will be that okay for you?” Taehyung responded lazily.

“Of course, you're my boyfriend. Come on, hop on my back now.” Jungkook crouched down, so Taehyung could reach his back.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to hop on Jungkook's back, and Jungkook easily carried him. They got inside the elevator and Jungkook pressed the button for their floor. While waiting, Jungkook let out a soft chuckle, hearing his boyfriend snoring close to his ear. He oddly found it adorable for some reason.

When they arrived at their floor, Jungkook walked out of the elevator and pressed their password. He got inside their apartment and closed the door behind him. He opened the door of their room and gently put Taehyung on the bed to make sure he won't wake up.

He even removed the shoes on Taehyung's feet to make sure he will sleep comfortably. He covered him with the duvet and pecked his forehead. He looked at the clock on the top of the drawer and realized it was already 8:30 pm. He had to go to his late-night work.

He got inside the bathroom to wash his face to get ready for his work. He just changed his white shirt to a black shirt and black leather jacket paired with his black boots.

He got out of the bathroom and looked at Taehyung. He sighed and left their apartment again to go to his work, using his motorcycle.

“Hey, JK!” His colleague called him once he arrived at the motor race.

They were just on a random empty road to have a race. The road is not literally empty, it's just one of the roads that are uncommon for drivers to drive on. The race was illegal because it was dangerous and not permitted.

Yet, no one cares about how dangerous it is as long as they have fun. Besides, it's not just the race they are interested in, but also the “white substances” and “unhealthy herbals ” to boost their ego and confidence.

But Jungkook didn't use or take any of it, he was just there for fun because it was also easy for him to earn money. He could earn $1000 if he wins first place and if not, he still gets $500. He got a decent job, but the salary wasn't enough to buy his needs and pay for the house of his dreams.

He wanted to surprise Taehyung once they graduated and will live together in the house that is still in progress and yet to be completed once the payment was fully paid.

But Taehyung is rich, so why does Jungkook want to work on something like that?

Well, Jungkook doesn't like the idea of borrowing money from Taehyung. People only thought the reason he loved Taehyung was because of his money, but that's not the truth. It is just because his stupid heart makes him feel weird when he saw Taehyung, and he is persistent about something he wants.

Does Taehyung know about this kind of his work?

No.

Taehyung didn't have any idea that Jungkook did an illegal race, but he knew that Jungkook works at night. that's why he didn't bother to ask him why he comes back late. And Jungkook's alibi was backed up by Yoongi, who owned a bar, so Taehyung trusted him.

“It's been a while, hah, how are you, dude?” Jameson asked, smirking while putting his hand around Jungkook's shoulder.

“Fine.” Jungkook shortly replied and wore the helmet on his head.

“Make sure to win today's race, I bet $2000 on this, and you know what's that means, you'll get a trice of my bet with a special gift.” Jameson grinned.

“I told you, I don't need that special gift. Just give me the prize, that's all I want.” Jungkook removed Jameson's arm from his shoulder.

“Whatever you say, dude, you are wasting such a worth-it prize.” Jameson chuckled and drank the beer.

Jungkook shook his head and hopped on his motorcycle. The special gift means that Jungkook can spend too many strippers as he can and get high as fuck as part of the price. Yet, he wasn't interested in any of that, the money is. The only thing important to him was Taehyung and their future.