Chapter 28

I woke up in the middle of the night panicking and scared not really remembering what happened but my incstinct went straight to phoning Caspar but before I could press call, his face and caller ID appeared.

"Caspar"

"You okay? Its two am"

"Yeah yeah, I just woke up from a nightmare and I was about to call you"

"But are you okay?"

"Yes im fine. Can I come over? I feel really scared"

"Yes yeah of course. Do you want me to come and get you?"

"No no.. its fine. I'll be over in two minutes"

I hang up and grabbed my converses, glasses and hoodie before heading out the door.

But.. my dad walks out if their room. "Dad!", I exclaimed.

"Sweetheart, where are you going?", He asked looking at me up and down.

I sighed. "Caspar's. I just had a bad nightmare about him and.. I need to check if he's okay", I smiled. "Bye", I said and walked briskly towards the staircase.

"Woah woah woah! Not so fast! You know I trust you but.. I will go get him and he can stay here"

I groaned in annoyance. "Fine! Just.. hurry please", I said and he nodded.

After a few minutes of walking back and forth, Caspar finally walked in. "Hey", he said awkwardly as my dad stands by the door.

"Uh.. dad?", I asked looking at him.

Realisation struck him. "Oh.. he's staying? You said check so I thought.. I'd bring him here you can hug and poke or whatever you kids call it and take him back home", he said making me and Caspar chuckle when he said poked.

"No dad. Please.. You trust me dont you?"

"Well-"

"Then its settled. Bye dad, see you in the morning", I said pushing him out.

I feel like such a bad daughter for doing that but I heard him chuckle as I closed the door.

We sat down on my corner loveseat where we'd always sit. "How did we become an item anayway. Memory's still gone sorry babe", I said snuggling my face to his neck inhaling his natural sweet smell.

He cleared his throat.

FLASHBACK.

Ash's POV

Great. First day of year 11, proper shitting myself of seeing Caspar, my old bestfriend who became my bully for a couple of years now actually and he said that that was only the beggining.

"You ready sis?", Becca asked entering my room after knocking. "Oooh my gosh you are not wearing that!", she exclaimed pointing at me.

Yes she's fifteen but she has a better sense of style.. well she's the fashionista and im the nerd or geek, your choice.

She went to her room and grabbed a few bits and pieces. Due to the bullying and stress, I have been eating less and working out more so you can say.. im skinny and small as fuck but with a little bit of muscle here and there.

She handed me some ripped white skinny jeans and her cute little cami that I loved so much. "I know you love it. You can keep that outfit if you wanna", she said as I changed.

I actually love this. "Thanks sis", I said hugging her and tightened my ponytail.

"Uh uh!", She said and ran outside and I heard her yell to our giver of life. "Dad! Youre dropping me and Ashley off today! We have a fashion emergency"