Chapter 34

I gave my dad my old phone to use because his smashed and the messaging background is still Caspar! I laughed so hard 😂😂 After a year its still the background.

~~~~~~~~

11 months later! - March

"Hey everybody", by everybody I mean my family and Brads. Im so happy that they get along and I cant believe me and Brad lasted this long, I honestly thought me and Caspar was gunna get back soon after we broke up.

Everyone went quiet and I stood up from Brads lap. "I got an Internship at Jim Greys Publishing", I said and everyone cheered.

I sat back down on Brads lap again, "what about you babe? Where's your internship?", I asked.

He smiled, "same place but in accounting. You know how much I love my maths", he said stroking my hair.

I smiled, "im proud of you you know", I said giving him a kiss which turned into something longer.

I then felt hands grab me. "Not when im around sweetheart", my dad winked at me after placing me in my own garden chair.

I hmmpfed and crossed my arms but laughted afterwards. Brad just chuckled and drunk his beer.

"Hey dad? Can Brad stay over?", I asked with a huge smile.

My dad smiled too. "Sure, I dont see why not.. you have done it before", he said.

What? Oh my god! Has he been spying?

"You do know we have a CCTV overlooking the perimeter of the house and garden?", he said chuckling with my mother.

Me and Becca frowned. "Since when? Omg!", Becca asked.

This annoys me so much but at the same time.. Becca's reaction is funny as fuck!

"Since.. two years now..? Im shocked that you havent noticed the red flashing lights at night specifically dicrected at your windows.. well the area with your windows anyway", he laughs even more.

Then my eyes widened. "So.. all those times that Caspar and Brad sneaked in and out of my bedroom.. you saw and said nothing about it?", I asked frowning at them a little.

They nodded. "But why did you keep it from us?", Becca asked.

"Well..", my dad sits up. "We trust you and we havent seen anything that we should be worried about.. except that thing with Ash and Casp.. other than that, we trust you", he said making Brad turn to me.

I gave him a look that says that we'll talk about it later.

...

"What was this thing with you and Caspar?", Brad asked laying on my bed with his hands behind his head as I get ready for bed.

I honestly wish he had forgotten by now. "Well.. it was on our birthday I think.. when it was is a blur but my parents", I stopped and sat on his lap so he would maybe wont react as bad as I think.

"Proceed", he said sitting up and pulled me closer.

His hands firmly on my waist, "they hurd us.. when we were.. You are making this diffucult you know", I said as he starts kissing my neck.

He chuckled, "I know babe, Becca told me you and him had oral", he said flipping is over so now he's on top.

I wonder if me and Caspar would have lasted like as long as me and Brad now. Im not even going to think about him.

"Internship tomorrow so no funny business tonight Brad", I said pushing him off me.

He groaned and whined like a child. "But its only 10", he said pulling me back making me shreike a little.

"No babe. I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow... oh wait on the weekends I promise", I said switching the lights off.

He hmmpfed. "Fine. Goodnight babe, love you", he said giving me a kiss before taking me into his arms.

...

Finally arrived at Jim Greys Publishing, I think its an apprentiship actually not an intersnhip.. I've been reading 'After' by Anna Todd on Wattpad so much. To he honest, Wattpad takes up most of my life.

"There are twenty of you here and only two will get the job unless you are the one that has been picked by name not by hat", the lady winked at all of us.

Im so tiny. Im right in the centre of the crowd and I cant see anyone but the people in front, left and right of me.

The tour finished. "Any questions?", she asked.

One had a question. "Do we get desks or..?", sounds like a hot person if im being completely honest with you.

"Yes you do. Thanks for reminding me uhh.. Caspar", she said making my eyes grow wild.

I decided to keep a low profile maybe in the next six weeks we wont even see eachother. Its best he doesnt know im here at all.

She took us around to the offices. "Here is one of the biggest but we dont do favoritism, this is all been picked out of a hat. Here we'll have Caspar Lee and.. Ashleigh Grace Waters", shit shit shit shit shit!!!!!!

I cursed even more before walking into the office before Caspar.

The tour left and it was just us carrying our boxes and simultaneously placed it down on the desk.

We awkwardly placed everything on our desks. First thing I placed was the photo of me, Brad and Alice, my little sister when she was only a month old, now she's two months old.

"Its been a while", Caspar talks making me drop the frame over the other side of the desk. Thank goodness it wasnt glass. "I've got it", he said picking it up.

He stared at the photo. "Thanks", I said placing it back down.

He nodded. "How old is she?", he asked sitting on the chair opposite me.

"Two months", I smiled and placed pen pots and sticky notes and note pads on my work place.

He didnt look happy. Our boss then walked in.

"Mr.Grey hi", I said standing up straightening my dress out before walking over to shake his hands. "I am a huge fan of your company, I was so happy that I was offered an apprentiship", I said like some kind of stuck up white girl.

He chuckled. "Well Miss.Waters, I have read some of your work and they are magnificent", he said with a glimmer in his eyes.

Jim looks nice but, he seems like a creep. I mean the way he looked at me as soon as I walked through the door this morning.

"Why thank you", I said with a smile.

He looked like a middle aged man, about 45 ish, "I was about to grab a coffee, care to join? It is your first day and you can leave whenever", he said looking very.. pervy.

Maybe he's just friendly!

I shook my head. "I would love to but my boyfriend is picking me up in about half an hour", I said with a sincere smile.

He nodded. "Of course, I'll see you both around", he said before closing the door.

I heard Caspar chuckling. "You are so blind! He was obviously hitting on you", he said spinning on the chair.

Assuming things still I see? "You sure? Brad isnt picking me up, he's seventeen and just started to learn how to drive", I said finishing up.

He finished up too so we ended up finishing at the same time.

Great. He takes the bus too. Once it had arrived, I got in first and sat down near the window.

Shit. The only space left is the one next to mine. "Im sitting here whether you like it or not", he said.

I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

This is going to be a horrible and long six weeks!

But seeing him again is actually nice. I missed the calm and happy vibe I feel whenever he is pressent. If only I can hold and intertwine our hands together and lean on his shoulder again.

STOP IT ASHLEIGH! You love Brad and only Brad!