Chapter 42

OMG I love your comments 😂😂 You even got them reported!! I love you guys!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE PIES!! FINALLY 16 WOOHOO!! Which means..

UPDATE!! (5/07/15)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our lips was milimeters away when Princey started crying.

Thank god! I really didnt want to do something that I'd regret.. But maybe not kissinf him is a mistake.. Oh for fuck sakes.

I unbuckled Princeton and grabbed his nappy and wipes.

Brad's POV

It was so close! If her son could have just waited two more seconds before crying, then Bashleigh would have been back again!

Words cannot describe how much I miss her. The way she laughs, looks at me when I am not looking but secretly I see her. They way she would wrap herself around me at both night or just radomly. The way her hair is always to the side of her exposing one neck that I loved kissing and leaving marks on to show how much I loved her. Her laugh, her giggle, just her voice, she is the one I want to wake up to every morning and I will do everything to fight Caspar and win her over. If she didnt want me back too then why would she lean in and be tempted to kiss me back?

I actually wrote a song about her called 'Dangerous' and I just cant wait for her to hear it. I bet Caspar has never written a song about her.

She exits the baby change and sat back down after placing the wipes back in the bag.

I decided to compliment her baby. "Princeton has nice hair, where did he get curley locks from?" I asked and she played with his hair.

She shrugged. "I honestly dont know. No one in our famy has curley hair," she stated.

I then remembered something. "What if he's mine?"

HOLY SHIT!

Flashback! Ash's POV

"Brad no oh my gosh stop it," I laugh as he tickles the hell out of me.

He stops and straddles me still and looked at me. "We shouldnt have drunk that much," he stated and comtiniously laughed.

I nodded. "Lets have sex," I said and pushed him off so I could straddle him.

He smirked and watched me as I took my dress off. "But what about your boyfriend?" He asked before our lips can connect.

I shrugged. "He will never find out. Caspar trusts me and he wont be suspicious. Now come on, lets have fun!" I exclaimed and started kissing him roughly as I rock my hips back and forths.

He backed us up with his hands firmly on my waists. I have been getting drunk alot lately, I mean a few days ago on my birthday.. Me and Caspar had sex twice, so I cant see why having one sex with Brad would matter. Unless- Shut up subconcious, not tonight thank you very very much!

We pulled away quickly so Brad could take his top and jeans off leaving us both only in out underwear.

He flipped us over so he was on top and started to kiss my neck. "Brad! Dont leave any marks okay?" I comanded and he nodded.

...

I woke up in somebodys arms. I looked up hoping for it to be Caspar. To my worst fears.. it wasnt. I have had sex with Brad whilst I was in a relationship with Caspar.

Who's idea was it to get drunk with Brad in the first place anyway? Fucking dumb Ashleigh!

I tried to wriggle out without waking Brad but it failed. "Morning beautiful," he said with a smile.