Part 15.3

In the end, both their omega and Edward were close to crashing and fell asleep standing on their feet, so they were ushered to the bedroom for a nap. It seemed the surgery took a lot of energy out of them. Harry briefly informed the middle triplet about the success of the supply run, and the brothers agreed to talk about it in more detail after their power nap.

After awfully long days, Edward could finally hug Louis close to himself while they slept in their bed. The omega cuddled up to him, nuzzling the alpha's neck in sleep, and Edward held back a pleased growl only because he didn't want to wake the boy.

It was perfect.

Eventually, Edward woke up sooner and let the omega sleep some more after making sure he was covered with plenty of blankets.

First, the doctor checked on Lizzie. The pup had already woken up and looked much better. She was given some more medicine, but in total, Edward was satisfied with her condition. Her mother and sister were staying with her, and some other pack mates had brought them food and necessities.

He then checked on Liam. The alpha doctor wasn't really surprised that Zayn pushed another bed next to Liam's hospital bed, so the soon to be mates could cuddle together. Niall was sandwiched between the two alphas' much stronger bodies, but he seemed to enjoy his place.

His third stop was at the ship, where he could find his siblings managing the off-loading of the provisions. He helped sort out the medical supplies, and relief once again flooded him seeing how much stuff the others managed to get. It will definitely last them a long time.

The triplets arrived back home when the sun was already setting down on the horizon. A delicious smell welcomed them when they stepped inside.

Louis was buzzing in the kitchen with a cute apron tied around his waist.

"Shouldn't you be still in bed, Peaches?" Harry asked, but it was evident he was glad to see their omega again. Even after only a short time of separation, he had missed him. All of them did.

"I wanted to cook something delicious to celebrate the successful supply run and the fact that we are all here healthy," he smiled, but at the last words, a frown appeared on his face.

He was probably thinking about Gregory. Edward heard everything that went down with the rogue alpha, and he wished he was there to push him into the shark infested waters instead of a dinghy himself.

"It smells amazing in here Lou," Marcel was the fastest to react to the distress of their omega. So he stepped in to distract him. "What did you cook?"

"Oh, I just made some roast and mashed potatoes. And uhm... I baked some cherry pie? But I had only the cocktail cherries from the ship, so I was like why wouldn't I spice it up a bit with some more liqueur? It burned out anyway, so I poured some of that cherry brandy in it from Harry's secret stash."

"Sounds heavenly! Thank you, darling," Edward pressed a kiss on the boy's forehead.

Louis made them sit down and served them the food, like a good little omega wife from long lost times, but it was kind of weird coming from him. Edward and his brothers noticed it too. The omega's cheeks were flushed, and he seemed to enjoy himself serving them, but while focusing on the three alphas, he almost forgot to eat. That was why Marcel made him sit down and fed Louis personally during the meal, so he could make sure the younger man ate enough. At dessert, the brothers happily watched as the omega took another slice of pie once he finished his first.

The omega's body needed all the nutrition that he could get, and it was preparing anyway for his....

Holy fuck! Louis' body must have been preparing for his heat. Edward almost fell off his chair at the realisation.