Chapter 1

This is the rewrite version.  The old version was replaced.

—-

Worker drones, made by Jc Jensen in SPAAAAACEE!!!. They are autonomous robots made to help humans mine exoplanets for their interstellar parent company. 

After the unfortunate extinction of life in Copper 9, Jc Jenson had sent the disassembly drones inorder to get rid of all the worker drones remaining in that planet. 

-Uzi Doorman
—-

PROLOGUE

The thought of the company, Jc Jensen, creating worker drones to help humans but also made 'disassembly drones' to destroy them had stuck to (Name) like a magnet. 

As a worker drone, (Name) obviously is not fond of the idea of being mutilated to death.  Especially when it could benefit to one's survival. 

As much as how lethal the existence of disassembly drones was to the worker drones, (Name) couldn't bring her self to despise them due to the fact that they were programmed this way.

However,(Name) and her parents, along with tons of worker drones, had to sleep with one eye open incase of a disassembly drone ambush. 

But thanks to Khan Doorman, his doors had kept most worker drones safe at times.

Now living with the luxury of peace and safety, (Name) was able to form friendships with her fellow worker drones.  However, nothing was comparable to her friendship with Alphonso.  Which she calls, "Al". 

Alphonso has tidy red hair and bright neon red eyes and usually wore casual and tidy clothes that everyone thought he was meeting someone special like his "girlfriend"(which he doesn't have) or his boss.

Not only that, Alphonso was always ready for anything.  Need someone to present for you?  He got you.  Forgot to make your presentation?  He made one just incase. 

Alphonso believed that once a job has been given to you, you must invest in it.  Unlike (Name).

(Name) is a wannabe detective.  Solving cases had always fascinated her.  The older drones would talk to her about the tv channels that were made to discuss crimes from the past and how the detectives were able to solve the problem.

(Name) keeps a book in her closet's small secret area incase anyone tries to find it.  Inside the book contains fake crimes made purely from (Name)'s imagination.  She writes about 'fake crimes' and then tries to solve them as her past time. 

Currently, (Name) works as a "police officer" and is normally seen at the office along with her fellow workers.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"Hey, (Name) you awake?" An audible voice calls out for me behind the door at the right side of my bed.

"Oh!  Yes!" I frantically stood up from my bed and hastily ran to the door then opened it.  "how long have you been waiting?" I asked nervously as my visor animates a worried expression. 

"Not too long.  I'm here to drop you at the station." Alphonso smiled then crosses his arms and leans on the wall beside him.

"Because your co workers have been asking me where are you so I figured that you have been sleeping in." Said alphonso as his visor animates a smug face.

"Staying up all night just to solve your "make shift" cases?"

I look at Alphonso's grin.  How could I ever lie to my best friend?

"Yes.." I sighed.

"We should get going now, hurry up and change." Alphonso finally leaves me alone in my lonesome but comforting room.

I slouched on my bed and let out a heavy exhale.  I really don't feel like going to work today. 

But this is my third time going to work late so I guess I'll break the streak.

I stood up from my bed, opened my closet and put on my uniform then left my room disorganized.

As I walk to the living room and to the door, Alphonso runs behind me.

"Did you fix your bed?" Asked Alphonso.

I turned the door knob and shake my head then exited the house.

"I'll do it later."

Alphonso pouts and asks me another question, "Did you at least organize your desk last night?"

"Uh"

I scratched my left mechanical arm nervously.

"No? You better do that later as well."

Alphonso continues to ask me his life long list of questions as we pass by the mini garden and finally reached the police station.

The door automatically opens, followed by a 'hiss' noise as I get closer.

I paused and turn around to wave goodbye to Alphonso who was a few steps behind me and finally took my leave.