Sneak: Chapter 2

A/n: Finally! The episode 3 of murder drones is out and I seriously cannot wait! Thank you so much for the reads everyone! I appreciate you all. Here's a sneak peak for the next chapter^^:

I stare at molotov who's scratching her notebook as she stares at the pile of photos in-front of her.

"Here are the photos you wanted." I mumbled.
"Thanks!"
"Oh wait—"

As I was about to leave, Molotov grabs on my sleeve. "Do you guys have the book that contains codes?". I tilted my head in confusion. What did she meant? Codes from the army— "like the codes from the army? You know those communication codes?"
My visor reanimates a 'happy-shocked' face. "Oh yes! I'll be right back." Hurriedly, I ran through the hallway. Finding my way to my office.

Instantly, I grabbed the book which I assumed contained what Molotov was looking for then left the room.

I asked, "I'm back. This is what you're looking for, I reckon?" As i handed Molotov the 'code book'. Instantly, she grabbed the book and flipped through the pages.

"Oh- actually yes..!" Molotov's visor reanimates a worried look. Obviously, there was something going on but I just shrugged it off.

— — —

"Oh goodness, I feel bad for (name). I was looking for that 'hazard' symbol." (Name) listened to the muffle voice as she 'squished' her robotic body onto the cold wall. Hazard symbol? I thought to my self.