One shot: Some Kind Of Monster - Uzi x reader (angst)

Angst, characters may be ooc

Based on villain's fandom wiki

WARNING:  angst no happy ending

A/N: this is my first time writing angst and action!  So forgive me for the terrible writing.

(platonic)

"Uzi.. What exactly do you plan on doing?"

"To kill all humans, of course." Said uzi followed by a chuckle.

My heart was pounding in a frustrating manner. How could I ever explain to Uzi that I was binded to humans?

As much as I want to stick with Uzi and the others, my creator had unfortunately programmed me this way. I'm not sure what was the cause to this, but I know that it's for something that would be a good benefit to life.

As my thoughts begin to cloud my mind, a familiar bump on my shoulder had stopped me just in time.

"Hey, you seem sad (name). Dont tell me you like humans now" Uzi's visor reanimates a concerned mixed with anger face.

"Cuz that clearly shows it.. here." Uzi steps a little closer, tip toeing to reach my face as her hand slowly reaches me, allowing her finger to harshly(slightly) tap my visor.

"Oh—Huh?" Flustered, I immediately try to cover my visor with my hands and turned away. "I.. Clearly do not care for humans.."

I took in a deep breath before exhaling heavily, "So what are you talking about?"

"What AM I talking about?" Uzi dramatically asks.

Uzi then pointed her index finger at me. "I think that's a suitable question for you."

I looked at the view from afar, still avoiding Uzi's gaze. "Well I looked odd earlier because I.." my eyes moving desperately as if trying to look for something important.

Then the idea hit me.

"Because I'm trying to find a way about how to confess to N! Haha.."

"I knew it."

I heard Uzi's mechanical hands make a clapping noise.

Finally, I turned around, a flustered expression clearly visible on my visor.

"I could help you.. But I would like something in return..."

... 

"Father, mother, why can I not walk like the other kids?

My father kneels down, reaching his hand out on my face to cup my cheeks then says, "That's because you're born with it.".

My eyes furrowed at the statement, "when will I be able to walk then?" I pouted. Puffing out my cheeks.

"I'll do something about it, sweetie."

...

What my father said came true. Although I was naturally born with no legs, I eventually started walking normally thanks to his hard work because father worked all day and night to make robotic legs for me.

...

As I sat on my bed in my own room, my twin sister, Seraphina, gently knocked my door even though it was open.