Art and Beauty

Warning: scars, small smut kinda spicy

Giggling.

That's what we were doing when I realized this feeling would be hard to get rid of. He was dragging me through the forest with him, we had passed some buildings he pointed out to be other things. I studied him closely however. Had he put some sort of spell on me? Perhaps. Or is it just a feeling? Either way I need to get rid of it if I'm going to survive here.

"Almost there." Xavier said moving a twig from his line of view. Although there was nothing to view but a fog.

"And where are we going exactly?" I said looking over at him.

"You'll see. Here watch your step." He said taking my hand gently in his as he guided me over a few rocks. It only took us a few more minutes to reach the old looking garage. Or cottage? I couldn't make up my mind.

"What is this?" I asked as he opened up the large doors.

"It's my art studio." He said brimming. He opened both doors while he reached his hand out for me to follow.

"Wow... it's beautiful." I look all around, from the morbid paintings to the neat architecture.

"Yeah, I just come here to let put my visions in a sense." He said grabbing his neck. I nodded as I looked at all the morbid paintings. A smile washing itself onto my face.

"You like them? You seemed like the type of girl who would." Xavuer said looking at me now.

"What does that mean?" I asked laughing.

"Well, you look like art." He said calmly. I still did not follow.

"You'll understand one day." He smiled as he reassured me that.

I looked like art?

"Come on its getting dark, I'll take you back to your room." He said walking to the door and opening it. I shook my thoughts away as I followed.

Somewhere along the way we parted as I walked back to my dorm. There sat my school outfit. My parents didn't bother to say goodbye, why would they?

I quickly picked up the raven blue long skirt and vest. It needed work. I quickly ran down the hall to find a pair of scissors, quickly remembering where the mess hall was.

I snatched a pair as I ran back upstairs quickly putting the over due outfit on. I snatched the bottom of the skirt as I turned it into a mini skirt. The vest was no ripped and have some safety pins in it.

Much better. No did I care what any teacher might say, this was me.

Xavier was right however it was getting dark. In which I layer down on the bare bed wondering how I would decorate it.

-Time Skip To around midnight-

I had spent around two ish hours now by painting walls and running my hands across them. That was until I heard pounding at my door then hear it quickly open.

"Do you need help or something?" Xavier asked irritated.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting off my knees.

"You keep dropping shit. I can hear you. You need help or something?" He asked rubbing his eyes which now had dark circles.

"Oh, I'm sorry I hadn't realized I'll try to keep it down." I said apologizing closing the door. His hand quickly grabbed it, his veins popping out of his hands. God it was hot.

"Wait." He said sternly opening the door.

"I'm staying to make sure you don't drop anything else." He said walking in and sitting on my bed, quickly laying down with his arm above his head as he closed his eyes.

"Make yourself at home I guess." I said shrugging. It slightly irritated me that he felt so comfortable already. I was not one to stick around or one to have people stick around for. I wasn't worth much to anyone.

I shook my head as I put up more posters, hung more lights, and pained little things. This was my home now after all. Might as well make the most of it.

I looked over at Xavier through the process. Who's head was layed back enjoying the peace. It was a dark mix of purple and red in my room. Just how I liked it to be. I walked over to the bed pushed against the corner of the wall.

"How is it one person could make me feel so much already? I only met you today yet you look like an angel and have the lips of the devil himself." I whispered to myself. He was probably passed out by now, he looked tired. Until he opened one eye slightly and smiled at me. I gasped

"ASSHOLE!" I shouted smiling. Why was I smiling?

"Did you mean all of that..?" He asked proping himself up with his shoulder. I just looked at him. It was about 3 in the morning by now. He slowly got up however. Or everything moved slow. Maybe he was moving fast but it felt like there were waves of water between us.

He slowly rapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him. Looking me dead in the eyes as he kissed my lips slowly and hardly. He never lost his gaze on me, and neither did I. Until he left me for a breath and my fangs popped out.

"Bite me." He said stern against my neck.

"I can't." I replied. "I'd either kill you or mark you mine." I said looking down at him leanings against my shoulder breathing heavily.

"Then mark me." Xavier said. I was shocked however.

I didn't let this pahse me though. I picked his head back up and started kissing him more. Our tounges collided as did our passion. I had no clue what we were or what this was but I never wanted it to stop.

He eventually had my arms wrapped around his waist, he picked me up and carried me to my bed.

MY bed.

MY room.

MY home.

Is this how I wanted to start this I thought of he bit down on my neck a bit.

"Wait." I said. He quickly got up off of me and hovered above.

"What's wrong?" He asked, there was this crazed look in his eyes.

"I'm not sure you wanna go this far. We just met. Today. Are you sure you want this? Hell I barley know anything about you." I said looking at him, a small part of him smiled as I broke his soul.

"You are art." He repeated looking into my soul.

"What does that mean? What do you mean I'm art? You barley know me. I'm full of scars and bruises and damage you don't want me." I said shaking my head, tears brimming.

"Excatly.. you're art. Your broken but so damn beautiful." He said. He had seen through me this whole time. This whole damn time he had known me.

I couldn't resist it. I kissed him once again. Then ran down my tounge along his neck. My fangs gained their strength again. I looked up at him for permission, he simply smiled a swallowed. I smiled as I bit down on his neck. I could feel the blood spilling itself amongst my teeth. A small moan escaped his mouth. Then followed by a few deep breaths. I tried not k make it too painful as I marked him. Four puncture wounds that would stay there forever. He was mine now. Nor did he know what he had just signed up for.

He was art and beauty. And I was the maker.