Dance?

Warning: fights, yelling, alcohol, cigarettes, smut

It had been a few weeks since my first encounters with Xavier. Things have been going good, we meet all the time and watch the stars. I can't get enough of him, I love it when his words just roll off his tounge and meet me. It's like a breath of air after suffocating.

I'm starting to think the nightshades are beginning to find out however. We've never been public about our relationship, until today.

We were in maths class. Boring, but me and Xavier sit together.

"Fuckkk this is so boring." I whispered into his ear.

"I know love, just... fourteen more minutes." He smiled. I rolled my eyes then he placed his hand on my upper thigh, I gasped.

"Get rid of the attitude love, it doesn't look good on you." He smirked.

"Ashley. Is there a problem?" The teacher asked.

"No sir. No problem, I was just wondering if you could go over number thirteen again?" I asked. Asking him to go over things kept him busy, the whole class could get a break.

"AH yes, see the problem to this equation is.." He began to speak before his voice trailed off.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whispered at Xav.

"What! I'm just doing what any normal boyfriend does and shutting you up!" He laughed at me.

"Come on darling, you know I don't like seeing you in a bad mood. Let me fix it." He said with a small smirk.

"Get a room." Bianca and Wednesday said behind me. I had become close with both of them.

"Hush." I said turning around.

Soon enough however the bell rang and we all walked out. Me and Xavier had a break so we walked to the courtyard, it was still nice enough out to be outside.

"So, I wanted to ask you something." He said sitting down on the grass with me.

"Yea?" I said looking at him holding my crystal necklace he had gotten for me from town.

"So there's this dance.. that's a day away.." He said.

"Wait... WHAT!" I yelled. "There's a dance tomorrow!? And I wasn't informed!?" I was shocked.

"Maybe?" He said laughing at me now, I playfully hit his arm.

"Anyways, do you want to go?" Xavier finally spat out.

"FUCK YES I WANNA GO." I yelled at him.

"Okay okay!" He said with his hands up and I hugged him.

--Time Skip To Night time--

"Come in!" I answered to the knock on my door.

"So I hear he finally asked you to the dance." Bianca said walking in.

"I didn't even know there was a dance!" I replied laughing. She sat down on the bed.

"Do you have a dress?" She asked.

"I have two!" I said bringing them out, one was a lacey black dress that was longer and one was a white and red dress that had lace and a nice silk look.

"White. It's a white out theme since yk.. misfits." She said rolling her eyes. It was a common miscommunication all outcasts wore black, so I guess they wanted to go white.

"Alright." I said holding it up.

"You're gonna have fun, I know I did last year." She said.

"Yknow sometimes I forget you've been here a year longer than me." I said with a laugh. We both laughed.