What..?

Warning: small smut not much, mentions of sh scars

"Fuck I love you." I blurted out.

"What?" He asked, leaning up from me, both his hands were still on my knees.

"Nothing, sorry." I said shaking my head.

"No. Speak." He said running his hand down more until it met the top of my thighs.

"I LOVE YOU." I yelled.

"You ain't gonna yell love." He said smirking.

"Are you just saying that for the moment or more?" He asked getting up and putting sweatpants on. He left me there on the bed panting, asking for air and more. He walked over to his dresser as he grabbed a big shirt, I leaned over to grab my underwear as I put it on, he handed me the large shirt as I put that on too, I stood up to meet him.

"What would it matter." I muttered looking down, he brought his hand up to my chin and lifted my head up.

"It would matter alot. Tell me, if you want to." He said looking at me. He pulled out a cigarette, sat down on his bed near the window and lit it. I joined him, I sat next to him on the mattress. His bed had dark blue silk ish sheets on them. They were very soft and comfortable, I looked out the window, it was a dull night but when he was close. All the stars started to shine more.

He kept the cigarette between his lips and he moved both hands to my shoulders, massaging me, he looked down at me with the smoke coming from his mouth.

"It would matter alot Ash." He said moving on hand down to my lower back as the other returned to his mouth. His hand placed right out the window, it looked lazy but so strong at the same time.

"I think I'm falling in love with you Xav." I whispered looking out the window, I then turned my head to meet his eyes.

He just smiled simply as he placed a kiss on my head.

"Xav hm?" He said smartly.

"Don't go there." I laughed.

He sat like that for what felt like eternity until he spoke.

"I think I'm falling inlove with you too Ash." He spoke, the words fell off his tounge slowly but sweetly.

I laughed as I tackled him to the bed, his skin was cold as was mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him support for his neck and head as I placed my head on his chest. His hand fell on my upper back. He then moved the silk sheets to meet my upper back as well, along with a small blanket.

"Goodnight love." He whispered. I looked up a bit to see he had closed his eyes, his eyelashes were small and a dark brown. The folds on his eyelids made him look tired. So I looked away and closed my own eyes.

-Fast forward to the morning-

The cold air woke me up.

I was still near Xavier but not on his chest, I guess he must have moved me a bit. But his hands were on me still, holding me. I tried not to move not trying to wake him. Until a knock came at his door.

"XAVIER." I whispered yelled.

"What?" He said groggy. As much as I wanted to take in his voice I couldn't. The knocking returned.

"Shit." He mouthed.

"Get under the bed." He whispered getting up, I did as he told me and slid under the bed.

He got up as he opened the door, it was Principal Weems as I had only met her two days ago.

"Xavier, have you happen to seen Ashley? I checked her room but she wasn't there." She said looking around.