Outcasts

Warning: smoking (I'm not gonna put it as a warning anymore bc it's in every damn chapter ngl)

"Home?" I asked.

"My dorm. Sorry, It's my home at the least." He said with a chuckle.

"You are my home." I said quietly. Just then he stopped walking and turned to me. He kissed me right there.

He picked me up bridal style and pushed the door open smiling over at me. I giggled a bit. He then placed me on his bed as he took off his shirt and pants, changing into school sweatpants. He smiled over at me and threw a shirt at me. It was a long shirt that would cover most of me. I started to slip my dress off when he shook his finger.

"AH ah, let me help." He said walking closer to me, I was sat on the bed holding myself up. He turned to my back and unzipped the dress. Then, he got on top of me, he hand slid up as he pulled the dress down. Leaving me there. He looked me up and down, then planted a kiss on my forehead and helped me get the shirt on.

He layed down next to me on his small bed. I moved over to lay on his chest. He pulled me in with his free arm and layed it across me.

I closed my eyes, I felt a warmth near my face, I opened one eye to see Xav was lighting a cigarette. I watched him out the corner of my eye. He was so beautiful. The most beautiful peice of art I had ever seen.

"I can feel you looking at me." He said as he crushed the cigarette on his windowsill.

"Is that a problem?" I giggled.

"No. Not a problem at all." He said with a smirk, bringing his other arm down to engulf me in a hug.

"My love, sing for me please." I said quietly. I was tired, and I loved hearing his voice.

"What song?" He asked sighing.

"My favorite." I said with a smirk as I closed my eyes.

*Listen to Romantic Homicide by D4VD*

"I'm scared, oh, it feels like you don't care. Enlighten me my dear,why am I still here?" He began to sing.

"In the back of my mind, you died. And I didn't even cry. No, not a single tear." He sang softer now. Moving closer to me until his head was near mine.

"And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive." He sang then hummed. I smiled as my thoughts subsided. All my demons left at the sound of hid voice alone.

"In the back of my mind. I killed you, and I didn't even regret it. I can't believe I just said it. But it's true, I hate you." He sang softer now. So soft it was a faint whisper only the two of us could hear.

"Thank you my love." I whispered into his hair while I planted a kiss on his head.

"You're welcome, now get some sleep." He said as he unraveled me from the hug and pulled the sheets up. So I slept. Right next to the love of my life.

--Morning--

I awoke to the smell of smoke, cologne, and paints. I opened my eyes as the sunlight hit me. There next to me was Xavier laying on his back smoking. There was paint still on your dress clothes, luckily he had cleaned them up and hung them on his dresser door.

"What're we gonna do with them?" I asked as the sun washed over his face.

"I dunno, what would you like to do with them?" He asked turning to his side.

"Yknow. I do have an art project coming up, maybe you could put the suit back on and I can finish my photography?" I asked as I stroked his back. He sighed, but not a disappointed or mad sigh, a sigh of relaxation.

"You want me to model?" He asked.

"Yeah! Model for me." I said excited jumping up.

"Okay." He said getting up, he changed into the suit, as I tried not to watch him. His whole figure was beautiful. I loved every inch.

Finally I got my Polaroid out and began to snap some photos. I cropped his head, just his hair showed. It looked like a bloody mess and I loved it.

Then he walked away, over to me. I got a poloroid of us kissing. It was my new favorite peice of art.

*sorry for the short chapter, I'm getting unmotivated*