[EDITED] Shattered

_______________________________________________

ACT ONE: SHATTERED

PART ONE!

_______________________________________________

It would be a great day in Green Hill, but not a really great day if you can count how many times Eggman has attacked this land all over again. But another many times; Sonic The Hedgehog always has the guts to defeated Eggman with no lose. However, it's the first time he's quite late, his friends will probably rant all their voices out to him, but most of all it's especially you.

From afar, Sonic keep running and running, collecting rings and going around the palm trees as many flickies would fly away because the intense shaking from the leaves of the tree, only for it to stop just in two seconds. Then there's Big The Cat, his fishing rod was resting on his shoulder with his best friend Froggy on top of his head, then a blue dash of streak run past him. Due to the intense force of wind that was following the blue blur, making him twirl around, his fishing rod was knocked out of his grasp and fling straight to the air. Suddenly, Sonic came back for his aid, he goes up behind him to hold his back before he could fall on his butt, his fishing rod is back to his hand, surprising. Sonic went in front of him and apologized, jogging his legs. "Sorry, Big! Sorry, Froggy!" He pointed his thumb to his behind. "Can't chat, gotta go help our friends!" And with that, he dashes off. Again.

Big shrugs it off with a small grin, and waves at the hedgehog. "No problem, Sonic!"

Croak!

"Home is where your friends are as they say,
and that is Green Hill, where the best beaches, palm trees, and chilidogs are just the tip of the iceberg!"

"We've saved this place a million times from this doofus."

Eggman shows up on the screen, laughing in full pride then lifting his arms dramatically with an evil grin plastered on his face, as many villain would act. Not entirely new.

"Then there's Shadow."