000 - Prologue

ENTER: [name]

ENTER: [name]

_____________________________________________

• • •

"You sure this could work?"

"Uh, yes? You think something bad is gonna happen to this?"

He shrugs, "Most likely."

On top of it all, you think he is by far the most dumbest hero you ever met.

You huff from his blunt response, and he only gives you that stupid ass grin of his. Furthermore, Sonic agreed that he can watch you test one of your experimental tests in the middle of the runaway of Green Hill. He was reluctant at first, but you offered him many chili dogs as he want. He's always this gullible, and being the bad best friend you are; you take advantage of this

Who cares? Now, more attention to your so-called 'experimental tests', to which Sonic thinks it's a school project-

You grab a hold of your vial that was attached to your belt, it is full with shades color of purple and red, to which it may looked like a puke. You force it upon Sonic's face with a smile to see his reaction: he blinks, his grin almost faltering.

"And this is...?" He pokes on the glass with a cute, minimum force, the liquids swirls in motion. When he did, you take your vial away from his finger, acting like it's the most fragile thing in the world.

Your smile stretches. You hold the vial upwards to the sky, presenting it to the sun as if you were rewarded for your ugly looking yet a noteworthy trophy to cherish of, "The color inside of it may be ugly as you, but you see, my idiotic mess of a hero friend. I created this bad boy by using my rumination of what ifs! My collections of medicinal mushrooms were way too unorganized. And I think, why not make them all into one? Although, I only mixed five types of medicinal mushrooms such as..

The Lion's Mane Mushroom, it can boost your brain and can prevent any further headache and whatnot. Along with Reishi that can increase your immune system and you can run in the rain all you want without needing to change clothes. Though, I only put small pieces of Cordyceps, Chaga, Turkey Tail, and also a herb but it's only for a decoration on top. I don't know how much consequences I will suffer if this bad boy will end up in negative terms and my voice is starting to hurt from how much I'm talking and I don't want to overanalyze the rest of their capabilities. Eventually, I put a little bit of my magic to good use to make it not be edible- or else you'll might puke-"

A yawn shamelessly left Sonic's lips, and his eyes were almost teary as he rubs them with his pinky.

You flickered his forehead

"Are you LISTENING?!" He yelps and took a small jump backward. Of course, he wasn't. You really should've known this stupid ass guy better.

Sonic was quick to recover from your deafening shout. Predictably, he laughs because of the jolt he felt, and not only your frustrated face.