SHORT SCENE WITH REBEL ROUGE

_______________________________________________

REBEL ROUGE
AND
[ALTERNATIVE NAME]

_______________________________________________

She didn't lower her gaze or even flinched when the woman continued to stare her down in judgemental as if she didn't believe her own member. A secret member. Rebel Rouge sighed and lowered her posture at the [Animal], her body language soften slightly when the [Animal] finally glances away and look off to the side nervously, breaking character. They were in their secret base, where no robots can find them. Minutes ago, [Alternative Name] told everything about the whole situation she was bring into and about the blue hedgehog that is obviously unfamiliar to the city, just showed up out of nowhere.

"Blue hedgehog? Very fast and weird personality?"

Nods

Rebel sighed yet again, pinching her forehead if she's getting this right. [Alternative Name] is involved because of that idiotic hedgehog who act like he knew her in the first place, Rebel would most likely to be afraid if [Alternative Name] gets more in trouble with the robots. But that wouldn't happen... Not too long, she finally believes what is behind the [Animal]'s background story. Rebel nodded and hums a sound of agreement.

"Okay. I believe you, but is there anything about the blue hedgehog you talk about? Or is that all?"

"Uh. But he would call me one random name like.. [Name]. which I assume he's mistaking me for someone else."

Rebel furrowed her brows, signalling her to go on.

...

...

...

...

She expected the [Animal] to say more, but I guess that's all she has in her mouth...

Breaking off the silence, Rebel walked pass her.

"You stay out of public now. Others and I will keep on eye on him and his actions." Rebel turns to look over her shoulder, seeing that [Alternative Name] already faced her with confusion, and also a small conflict on her face. The [Animal] slightly narrows her eye in suspicion and dared to ask a question without hesitation.

"Why-" Rebel fiercely interrupted her sentence by placing both of her hands on the [Animal]'s shoulder, shaking it slightly. "You know exactly why, [Alternative Name]! The more you and us gets involved, the more trouble we have to face from the Chaos Council, then there will be no hope for everyone and The Resistance. If there is anyone else to blame; it's that hedgehog that we are talking about." [Alternative Name] froze when Rebel hinted a small venom in her voice as she let go of the [Animal]'s shoulders, staring each other intensely. After another silence filling in the room, Rebel finally walks out, leaving her alone in thoughts. [Alternative Name] had the desire to talk back to her boss and try to reason with her, but she didn't. Looking back at the door, she murmurs a few words that not even herself will hear.

"He is the hope, boss..."

_______________________________________________

I still feel like Rebel Rouge is OOC in this tho-