[DISCONTINUED DRAFT]

Previous title: POSTING THIS BEFORE REACHING 5K!!!

This is a chap before rewrite:) can't believe this was so many months ago..

_________________________________________

Nothing but the sounds of whirring, the smell of oil and rotten iron tortures her. She sat in a hard plank of the chair, ignoring how her lower body aches for it to move. Her fingers twitches every now and then, due to how she has to go through such a mess she involved herself with. Though, that wouldn't be the exact reason of her actions and behavior.

And so, she thought, today has been a nice day, but that would obviously be a lie if she said it out loud. After all, she wouldn't embarrass herself when she's totally not alone, as she was accompanied with an ally who barely talked and just did their job while she's behind them, they don't give a care a little bit when they know she's watching their back. Her eyes trails down on their tail swaying back and forth slightly, and how their ears flickered on very minute as the screeching noises was increasing to a higher volume.

She finally torn her sharp look on the shadowed figure, only to look down at her mug being lifted by her thumb and index, a hot steam escaping from the brown liquid that is swirling itself. Yet, drinking this mug can burn your tongue at this state, especially since you just made this hot chocolate a minute ago.

She has to be honest with herself; everything that happened to her previously was torture and utterly ridiculous. You sway your legs a little, suddenly feeling that the cold air was non-logically coming out of nowhere. The screeching noises turned loud, making her ick from the irrational part it where it completely blocks out from thinking into her mind further. If more volume is turned up, she'd go deaf.

She gently held up her mug below her lips, only to for it to make contact as she slightly sip the choco, eventually, she gulps it down. However, this didn't increase her satisfaction, and she sighs.

To lower her 'Bar of Boredom', she speaks up to spark a conversation,

"Hey, you did not get to tell me what you are inventing. Care to elaborate?" The noises from the electric drill slowly came to stop as they turned it off, they put it down and they look at you over their shoulders with their pinkish eyes glinting from the darkest shadows.

After some short seconds, they turn back to their ongoing work, their hands being all over the clean metal to examine it carefully, like a jewelry meant not to be infected by grease.

"It's similar to bombs but different, and I'm going to make thousands of replicas once this is finished." That's all they can say.

Her and Mercules aren't the closest, though, they enjoy each other's business despite the whole moment was just them being silent. It's nice actually, for once...
The corner of her lips twitched upwards, she wanted them to continue. After all, she's pretty curious at everything, why not pushing in further?

"Anything else about it?"

"Well, it doesn't have a countdown once it activates the trigger, It pretty much explodes instantly when taking impact-slash-contact on any solids. And that's not all, I make sure that I put many critical objects inside it to make it more dangerous, hot, and intimidating for those darn robots, or maybe to a threatening organic being for that matter... It can be only used for necessary purposes." They finished, while you nodded in understanding.

• • •

Today is crap, for [Alt#1]

It's like she never get to do anything for now, being absolutely bored from staying in the base. Though, she completely forgot about her encounter with that blue hedgehog, it was never her business to care about his well-being and statement.