NOT PART OF THE STORY SCENE W/SONIC

Not connected to the story. This is for fun!

_______________________________________________

SONIC
AND
YOUR ALTERNATIVE

_______________________________________________

Sonic and [Alternative Name]:   Evil(?) Version

"Here we are." [Alternative Name] opened the door by twisting the knob, making a small creak as she did so. Behind her was Sonic, he told her his name after they both come across then. Sonic awe and taking a look at their base. Several computers was placed on the top desk used for research, etc. Though, her and Sonic were alone, lots of the members followed Rebel Rouge and the red dude's orders excluding [Alternative Name], leaving her to defend and keeping an eye out Incase if there's any intruders or robots..... Did they really trust and leave her behind, thinking she has the strength to bash down the robots if they were to find out and attack? Of course, not! Heck, she even thinks her boss' is sorta stupid to leave this all on her back. Ahem-!

Sonic laughs in excitement, stepping a few forwards at the place as [Alternative Name] closed the door behind her and sighs quietly at the blue hedgehog's enthusiasm.

"So, this is how you guys work? Hah! It's like bringing back the old days before!" He finally turns to face the [Animal] who held her poker face. She approach him until she was 2 meters, with Sonic kinda steps backwards, [Alternative Name] eyeing the blue hedgehog with a glare she couldn't even muster at the hopeful hedgehog. How could she?

"Look, Sonic, I only bring you.. here because I said so. Not to show your emotions around like a little kid, j-just..... don't make me regret saving you from those robots." She tried to sound rude with a hurtful throat, but she can still speak what she want to say. Sonic just shrugs nervously, before getting back to the serious topic. "Righttt. Well, [Name]-"

"It's [Alternative Name]. Get it right..."

"Oh, my bad. Anyway-"

The talking went on mostly from Sonic, and you can only give a short responds and give him a few informations and forcing him to keep a low profile, which Sonic didn't agree to because it wasn't his thing. [Alternative Name] sighs at the boy in front of her, but lucky enough she has enough patience before she could kick him out of this base. Sonic was about to say, but [Alternative Name] beat him down to it,

"The Rebellion are not messing around. I promised my boss that.. we would bring back our old world, so everyone can earn their freedom from being slaved by the Chaos Council and we need your help for it." Sonic slowly nodded at her, he just wanted to go home and get out of here, so helping her out would be a big no problem. Sonic breaks out of his thoughts, he grinned at the determination she has in her aura, he almost enthuse in excitement, "Okay! So how do we do that? Bust down the badniks? Defeat those that called Chaos Council?!"

"Exactly... First, we need to get my boss to know you."

"Aghh, fine! But I don't even know who this boss is!"

"Rebel Rouge with her partner Regenade Knucks."

"WHAT?!"

_______________________________________________

Enthuse (verb):
to talk in an excited way about something that you are interested in