1. c lunch is so..

"that's why cristiano ain't want to stick with ur ass anyways!" a girl shouted throughout lunch as two girls got into a argument- getting close enough for a fight to break out

"that's why cristiano ain't want to stick with ur ass anyways!" a girl shouted throughout lunch as two girls got into a argument- getting close enough for a fight to break out. "whats happening?"

diego asked as he got closer to kevin and jude who were watching the fight. "you know georgina and irina right? well yeah turns out irina snitched on georgina to her mom that she was pregnant." kevin said while he kept recording the argument.

"hold on.. aren't they bestfriends?" diego raised a brow looking at kevin then back at the argument irina and georgina were having. "yeah but.. shit happened i guess."

"come slap me then, you so brave then come do it!" irina yelled getting closer to georgina. but when geo didn't move or do anything; irina backed away and was about to walk away when georgina pulled her back by the hair and started throwing punches and pulling irinas hair.

"GOODAMN!" jude yelled and pulled his phone out to start a instagram live. "these hoes fighting!" someone in the crowd yelled. and thats when the principle came in with security.

"funs over! get back to class!" the principal said shooing the students away. the whole crowd of people didn't bother to move since irina and geo were still at it, the security struggling to pull them apart.

"this is lame im going back to class." diego started to walk away- swaying the hallway pass in one hand.

"it barely even started, swear the teachers ruin everything!" kevin groaned, beginning to walk away.

"those ah' princi-" "jude shut the fuck up." both weren't that far from the fight scene when they heard the principal call out their names.

"kevin, jude stay where you are!" both froze for a second and when they heard those keys jiggling thats when they knew it was that principle coming their way instead of the chill one.

"ouu mai days! nou way in bloody hell ah' we bout to get trouble!" jude said, ready to bounce and leave kevin alone. "get your england ass back here." kevin grabbed the back of jude shirt before he could leave.

"you didn't pay for this!" gavi snatched his pen out of joaos hand. both were in the restroom hitting gavis pen, with some other boys coming up to them asking for a hit but gavi was real picky when it came to sharing his pen.

"i barely even got two hits!" joao protest, watching his friend click the circle in his pen 3 times for it to turn off. "to me it looked like five." gavi said swinging his janspot off his shoulder.

just then they heard the restroom door open and gavi was quick to open the small pouch of his backpack and put his pen inside.

"euuu parado no bailao!" even if gavi and joao couldn't see who was at the door cause of this short hallway, they already knew who walked.

it was none other than super senior neymar jr and richarlison. "why does it smell like that?!" neymar asked with the big smile he always has on. "drugs are bad for you." richarlison spoke doing that anime thing with his glasses and pulling them up to his nose bridge.

"let me take a hit!" neymar enthusiastically said. "no, i'm not letting anybody's nasty lips on my shit!" gavi guarded his black backpack, taking the pen again and clicking it on before putting it between his lips.

neymar looked at joao then back at gavi before looking back at joao, "did he let you hit his pen?" "yeah, why?" neymar's lips formed into an o, looking back at gavi.

"he's your boyfrieeennd?!!"

in room 513, all you could hear was the clock ticking. "b lunch has ended 10 minutes ago.. yet you're the only one who came back." mr. tata stared furiously at messi, like if it was his fault.

messi was shaking a bit at mr. tatas stare. "i- i think they're skipping.. again." messi was a huge fucking good kid so that's why nobody told him nothing about skipping mr. tatas after b lunch.

this happens almost every day in his class and that was because ex- silver tooth, javier hernandez tells everybody to skip his class.

"that javier will see next time he comes to class." tata mumbled under his breath already planning a shit load of workload for chicha.

its going to be a miracle if i
actually put out a next chapter.