4. GAVI DAMN

"what if the cops come?" kylian asked worryingly, looking around the school parking lot for any sign of a teacher of security

"they do not care, if they did this school wouldn't be rated as the worst school in all of the state." kevin said walking besides kylian and gavi.

it was actually funny how they managed to convince kylian to skip.

gavi needed to shit real bad during lunch, "kev come to the restroom with me real quick!" gavi pulled on kevin's arm making him get up from his seat.

"let me eat my fucking sandwich!" kevin reached for his spicy chicken sandwich before gavi could drag him away.

both made it out the cafeteria and were now speed walking due to how much gavi was in a hurry, while kevin was taking some big bites of his sandwich before he got into the restroom.

cause he did NOT want the air of the restroom to touch his food.

taking his last bite before and swallowing it fast before he enters the restroom. "hand me the baby wipes." gavi said as they made it in. "eew gavi, dont blow this place up." kevin made a face before removing his back back from his shoulders and unzipped it to give gavi the baby wipes packet he always carries.

gavi snatches the baby wipes packet out of his hand and rushes to a bathroom.

trying to ignore gavi who was about to blow the toilet up, he checks himself in the mirror, playing with his now silver platinum hair.

he did not regret the hair change at all but all the girls he was talking to suddenly stopped texting back, "fuck you too then bitch." he talked to his phone like if it was the girl who just texted him "i have a boyfriend." suddenly.

whole day people in his other class were calling him a hag, viejito, grandpa and how his hair looked like he was covered in dust from his ashy legs.

looking at the mirror, he noticed other feet coming from one of the stalls, and he exactly who's feet that was.

kylian mbappe.

who else was out here wearing gucci shoes to school? kevin was surprised that he hasn't gotten mugged yet considering the school they go to.

a funny thought came to kevin's heard, taking his phone out he texted the group chat where his friend were all at.

gagging when he heard gavi letting it all out, "gavi that's fucking nasty!" kevin groaned, "sorry! i ate little cesars yesterday!"

he typed something up on the group chat and laughed at his own little joke.

HOTNYOUNG GC

chismoso:
LMAOOO

chismoso:
that new kid michelangelo in the bathroom stall eating his lunch

chismoso:
him:

piojos 🪳:stoooopppp 😭

piojos 🪳:
stoooopppp 😭

the one with a cheating gf:
why are you basically calling him a loser💀

conquistador 🤢:
stoppp cause i'm laughing while shitting and more keeps coming out 😭

that strange one..:
gævey that tis saurr næstey..

kevin was too lucky that he always came prepared, taking out fabreez and some bath and body works perfume out his backpack.

"gavi what the fuck?!" kevin held his breath before spraying the room with the air refresher and perfume. "im almost.. done.." oh kevin knew gavi was gripping the fuck out that little handle thing they had inside the stall.

'it feels so humid oh my god..'  kylian who was trying to eat his steak, gagged.. losing his appetite.

just then he heard someone knock on his stall, "kylian you in there right?!" kylian stayed quiet, cause over the one week he started school here was that kevin had a big mouth.

so if he saw him eating his lunch he knew kevin would tell everything in this school and the town.

no cause kylian almost screamed when he saw kevin's eye thru the gap of the stall, looking at what he's doing. "are you seriously eating your lunch right now while gavi blowing up the toilet in the next stall?" kevin laughed.

"im not and get out!" kylian stood up from the seat, packed his lunch up and opened the door. why was the smell of gavis shit worser outside the stall?

"come skip with us at the park" kevin said, "thr park in front of the school? sorry i dont skip." kylian refused, kevin kissed his teeth.

"were just going to smoke real quick then come back" kevin tried to convince him. "dont smoke."

"ney's at the park."

"okay lets go."

and so now they were at the park.

"my twinnn," neymar said getting up from the bench when he say kylian walk closer to them.

if kylian was on his bed, he would've been kicking his feet.