6. valentines day

"oh yall fucking crazy

"oh yall fucking crazy.." javier said out loud when he got close to his locker. "damn.. who you be fucking?" cristiano asked after seeing some letters peak out from inside his locker and stuffed teddy bears with chocolate, with some big signs of 'chicha be my valentine!' surrounding the locker place.

"i dont talk to no girl.." javier kicked the stuffed animals away from his locker, just for letters to fall out. 'straight out of some disney shit' javier thought.

but he picked those letter back up from the floor just in case there was money inside.

he still has money from last year on valentine's day where people would just give him money instead of chocolates. how else did you think he was buying weed? definitely not from a job.

"shit, what did you get for geo?" javier said closing his locker back up. honestly he had no ideas why he opened it up in the first place when he doesn't even put anything inside.

"i got her a lego flower set and like 2 of those lego friends sets.. cause she likes legos, got her hot fries and some other chips and i'm taking her out to eat somewhere." cristiano said as they walked to lunch since that's where everybody was at in the mornings.

"that's all?" javier questioned, "what do you mean?" cristiano raised a brow, cause he went to war for that flower lego set at target the other day, fighting with some random 23 year old girl and child over it, and here comes javier talking if 'that was all?'

"yeah like.. no ramo buchon? no mini ipad? or like an apple watch, not even something from sephora?"

"since when the fuck do you know what to give to a girl?" cristiano chuckled, "no cause my dad buys my mom a lot for valentines.."

"i need a girlfriend.." javier sighs, cristianos eyes widen- he has never EVER in the 12 years of knowing javier ever heard the word 'i need' & 'girlfriend' together come out of his mouth.

"what did you sa-"

"ignore me i got extra high today, i took a edible on accident when i woke up."

some time later

"americans really go all out for valentine's day.." kylian said in awee as he walked the hallways. he was surprised when girls came up to him and gave him some stuff.

"hii ky," this one girl said flirtingly, giving him a nickname as well as she handed him a basket of snacks and bunch of junk food.

jude had a ramo buchon, given to him. he had other stuff too but the flowers made his day better. "eye lov flouwæs.." he grinned, as other girls kept walking up to him and handing him more stuff.

going inside the classroom where you can see the miserable couple. "why are you mad? i bought you an apple watch?!" joao pointed to her wrist.

"but daniel and justin had given me a macbook, a new phone and new chanel bags today.. and what are you giving me?!"

everybody ignored them, continuing on and going to their seats.

memo struggled walking in the door, he was hiding big ass teddy bears that were handed to him, a bag of valentine's day cards and some chocolates.

"damn what the fuck.." kevin had his mouth hung open, and he thought his ferero rocher chocolates he got today beat everybody's gifts.

memo basically dropped everything he got besides his desk, a sigh escaping his lips and everybody who was in class saw obvious lipstick stains all over his face and neck.

"some girls were trying to kiss me.." memo spoke rubbing the stains with the palms of his sweater.

"diego!" turning around diego saw his crush tun up to him, in his head diego was screaming.

he was waiting alllll day for his crush to come up to him. "yes?" diego stayed in his spot as he waits for the girl to be in front of him

"i bought you something.." behind her, she held a small red bag. "oh.. thank you," a blush crept on his face.

opening the small bag, he saw a bottle.. of pills?

taking out the bottle, he examined it. "soo.. what is it?" he turned the bottle around trying to read the words but they were too small.

"oh they're just pills to help you grow! i found them at walgreens and i was like.. diego needs these." the crush giggled.

"you ready to go babe?" hearing a voice come from behind him, he saw some guy come up to them and hug the girl.

"yeah! see you tomorrow diego!" she waved diego before walking away with her man.

"in not even that short.." diego threw the pills away in the trash near by.

was just typing wtv, u can tell i gave up at the end