back

On the side of Thomas

     You probably have to say to yourself: it's not going to end like this, but. Nope! Their pursuers are still there that night, it was the worst we've all experienced in our "secret house" but it wasn't really secret anymore.

     A few days after Jake left

     I- the meal is ready!
     F-finally! I'm hungry
     Ri- outside there's a hell of a storm. I hope there won't be a power outage.
     H-that smells good!
     T- Mmm that looks delicious
     J- I hope you like it, Riley and I did it all.
     l-yes it's really good
     After we ate and put everything away, we talked more that day, I had an announcement to make
     I got up, took Hannah by the hand and said:
     - Hannah I love you and that's why I'm on my knees (kneel down) to ask you to marry me.
     Everyone in the room was surprised
    l- So Hannah you say yes?
     H-of course yes yes yes!
     Everyone applauded, but suddenly there was a power cut, luckily we had brought candles, after lighting them we discussed, Cléo interrupted us
     h-shh! Listen
     Everyone stopped talking, we heard a car stop and tapping approaching.
     Dan draws his gun.yes since the "raven man" (that's what he called him I think) attacked us he still keeps a gun on him...the noises have stopped it  was the calm before the storm. there the person behind the door kicks him, Dan tried to shoot but one of the two masked men grabbed Hannah, Dan lowered his gun.

     Richy's side

     The two men were standing in front of us actually saying something to me, Riley was next to me looking at me and saying as quietly as possible enough for me to hear.

     R-richy! ? It's the men who come for me it's the pursuers of j.. jake

     That's why they tell me something! One of the two men is called James. The two men snapped me out of my thoughts.

     H.1- hello Riley
     D-what do you want with him!
     H.1 in your opinion?
     C-j.... Jake....
     H.1- exact
     R-well leave them alone I'm coming with you
     H.1-no we learned from an unknown source that Jake has two sisters Hannah and Lily you are all three coming with us! James?
     James walked up to Lily and took her by the arm, Dan said
     -touch them you will see!
     Ja-these what we're going to see!
     Dan tries to hit him but he pushes him Richy and Thomas catches him before he falls
     They left .

     In the car, next to Riley

     H.1-riley you will text Jake to tell him to come (show him a place on the map)
     R-NO!
     Ja-you're gonna do it! (Points a gun)
     She took her phone

     --------MESSAGE--------

     R- hi.... I would really like to see you even Hannah And Lily if you want Come see us After duskwood ps: I love your eyes I hope you like mine See you later ha yes at midnight

     I hope he understands that I had no idea about the messages so he understands it feels weird asking him if he likes my eyes....luckily they don't want to see the message otherwise they  would have discovered my hidden message (you who read my story in the message that riley sends to Jake he has a hidden message find the 😉) Lily and Hannah look at me desperate I tell them that everything will be fine.... well I hope  . .... After arriving at the meeting place, it was still raining, a man with a hoodie arrived..... it was jake, he was there why? He's gonna get arrested or whatever he was right me and his stepsisters were his only weak point he wants to protect us that's why he left but... but he will come back if a person who  close to his heart is in danger... but I loved him and I also wanted to protect him.....