do not do that!

Several hours later

  On Jake's side

  I had a headache and then I heard my name
  A-jake, Jake!  Wake up
  J-q.... what happened....
  Did you fight with them but you got hit you lost consciousness and me too my before I managed to shoot them....Jake they tried to call us....he  something happened... I reached the colleagues they will get them... You should listen to your voicemail..
  As soon as I learned that I took my phone 30 missed calls: 10 from Lily, 10 from...Dan?  10.....by Riley....what's going on!?
  I had 2 voicemail I open the first..

  Hey Jake (weird she looks out of breath)
  They...attacked us Michael, Iris and Gray (what!?) We had a plan to find out the identity of the man and...shit they're here!  (I start to worry) RICHY!  JESSY!DAN!  YOU SCARED ME! (she didn't hang up so I could hear their conversation) I'm leaving a message for jake I hope he's fine... (she gets worried.  ..for me) (I heard Dan's voice) hackerboy in Hanson's house we saw documents from the prison so we know that it was Iris who freed him (What they had been in the house  from Michael!? I bet it's Riley's idea...)(Jessy spoke) we shouldn't stay.....hide you!!!  (I heard a voice "Michael!.....) Riiiiiileyyy! I know you hear me....you know I still have answers to your life that you don't even know! Your life is a  lie come out of your hiding place (no Riley....)
  See you finally (dan spoke) no Riley!!!  (I heard the voice of...Phil) don't even try to touch her or me and Dan will shoot!!  (they had a gun?), (Michael speaks) no
  I'm just gonna tell you the truth about you Riley!
  Oh!  Here's the rest of the team! (Iris speaks) he was getting their cars back (Thomas speaks) what do you want from us!  (Michael speaks) oh nothing yet i'll reveal who riley is then....
  Alan took Jake's phone
  -ALAN!
  a- Jake...you need to know something more about Riley...
  I looked at him questioningly
  After telling me another truth about riley's life
  J- we must quickly return to Duskwood!
  H-so here we go

  (Throwback to when Michael Hanson revealed)

  (Riley's side)
  R-what else do you want to reveal?
  M.h - as you already know you are there sister or rather the half sisters of Amy
  R-the half-sisters?
  I-you are also the half-sisters of someone in the group!
  Everyone except Richy Gray Iris Riley and Michael-what!?
  G-haha you are the half-sisters of....
  Richy cut it off
  - you are my half sisters....
  G-hooo... The mechanic knew!!
  R- (sighs) of course is me too.
  Everyone except Riley and Richy - What!!!?
  I-how did you know!!!???
  Ri-when we were waiting for news from my father at the hospital I told him everything
  R- when I found out I was shocked at first but I was happy
  I-why didn't you tell us!?
  Ri- we wanted to make sure it's true so we did a DNA test. We got the answers that yesterday we wanted to tell you when everything was better.
  M.h- waahoo!  You are definitely talented but it will be the last time! Point her gun at Hannah Thomas intervenes) you took what was dearest to us, you will pay for it!
  R- no time for me to be there!  If you have to punish anyone, it's me...
  L-riley!!!!
  R- let them go!
  I-no they will watch you until the end!
  T-riley!  Don't do this...don't do this to us you are important to all of us
  P-please....plus I owe you a drink....
  D-and you owe me a horror movie!...
  I smile but I say
  R-I'm sorry.....
  Ri-......(gets tears in her eyes) please don't do this...she's our friend...she dropped everything to find me and Hannah...
  You the world had tears in their eyes
  M.h- so what!  Hannah took my daughter's life well!!!
  H- an accident was an accident!!
  M.h-bah not me
he shot...
  -----------