Chapter 10

TW: swearing (like always)

Gryffindor common room, 1977
It's still an early morning, the sun is rising and it's a bit windy. Remus is standing in the common room, no other soul is with him. He's watching the outside and the sun rising. It's one of the last mornings in Hogwarts before they all have to go home for Christmas. Seeing eachother next year finally again.

But this year seems different. James and Sirius always secretly talked about a plan, but never told Peter or him. Making both of them feel very left out. But they're nearly siblings now, it makes sense that they have secret things going on, even if it feels bad. It's their thing.

A door opens and some shuffles are slightly able to be heard, theyre making their way towards Remus.

Suddenly someone is standing behind him, a head against his back and arms around his waist.
,,good morning sirius, my love." Remus whispers, earning some mumbling response from the way shorter boy. The taller boy turned around, pressing a soft kiss on Sirius head.
,,Why are you already up?" the ravenette boy questions. ,,It's only ... it's just to early." he added with a groan, completely slumping against Remus. ,,Then go to bed." he rubbed Sirius back, giving him small kisses. ,,Can you come with me?" Sirius whispered against Remus chest.
,,Yes, I will come with you." he tried to walk but Sirius was not moving. ,,Can you carry me?" the brunette boy huffed a laugh. ,,How old are you, 5?" he grabbed his head by the sides. Turning him to look up. ,,Please?" he mumbled.

And so remus began to carry a 17 year old boy through the common room, to the dorms.

He let the boy down in his bed, putting the blanket around the older boy before joining him.
Sirius is really clingy, he was directly hanging on him, cuddled up against him.

,,Good night, Sirius." he whispered, hands in other boys hair, carefully brushing through.
But there was no response, he was already asleep.

Slytherin common room, 1977
Only two persons where already awake, sitting on the couch, both reading a book. They weren't talking, both deep in their books.

When out of a sudden a door smacks open with a loud noise, making robin and regulus snap around to see who has no other thing to do, than nearly break a door at 5am. ,,Sorry." Barty hushed, sneaking towards the two. Loudly jumping on the last seat of the couch.

,,Where did you left your boyfriend?" regulus questioned the brunette boy, not even trying to look at him. ,,First of all, he's not my boyfriend! Second, I don't know, probably in his bed? Like a normal person, which I can't say about you." he spat back, pointing at them.

,,Then why are you awake?" Robin retorted with a smily-grin, leaving Barty speechless. ,,No I am not gonna answer that." he mumbled, crossing his arms in front of his chest like a five year old.

,,What are you reading?" the boy asked now, leaning close to robin so he's able to read the title. ,,As if you would know any book." regulus whispered, but still loud enough for Barty to hear. ,,I know much books!" he spat back miffed.
,,Name one." the ravenette boy ordered.
,,The Bible! Now you feel real dumb huh?" Barty snapped, proud of himself. ,,that doesn't count."
the boy responded, not even suprised by that answer. ,,Barty I'm sorry to break it to you but any of our school books do not count." Robin adds, turning towards the boy, trying to hide her laugh.
,,It's just because you two don't like history of Magic." he tries to protect himself. (Which isn't even true, Robin likes history of Magic)
,,Weren't you ranting about how much you hate history of Magic to Evan literally yesterday?" regulus questions now, even looking up from his book. ,,that's not the point okay?"
,,If you say so." the ravenette boy interrupts.