The end

TW: death, suicide, blades, bleeding out, people die (never would have thought), trauma, and more..

Pov: Robin

Maybe it has always been like this, people go and people stay. You can't decided who stays and who goes, but you can realize it, if you watch close enough.

Robin was watching her friends, laughing in the common room, having fun. "I'm sorry" the young girl thought to herself before walking off. „Oi Robin! Where are you going?" Evan called out, making her turn around, he was walking towards the girl. „oh I just wanted to go to your dorm, I lost my... history of Magic book, yes exactly that."

Sometimes all you can do this lie in your bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart

He wasn't really believing her, she knew that.
„Hm, okay, go on then, see you later!" the boy yelled back while running of to Barty. Robin began to make her way through the common room, avoiding most people, directly following the path to the boys dorm, which she knew so well.

I am slowly fading away and you aren't even noticing

The girl slowly opened the door, silently turning the door knob, sneaking through the half opened door. It was empty, no soul in sight. "Robin this is so wrong" a voice in her head announced. Was it really worth it? She thought to herself. She walked over to regulus drawer, sitting down on the floor. Her hand under the drawer, trying to fish something. When she finally catched it, she hissed. She cut her finger on one of the blades. Blood purring out of it.

I was bleeding, blood purring out of my veins, quietly, not saying a word, and somehow this made you didn't realize me dying right next to you

Shit" the girl spelled out, grabbing a tissue on the nightstand, next to her. The bleeding stopped, leaving a slight cut. Robin grabbed one blade, slowly making small steps towards the bathroom. Did she really want that? Ending her life, in the bathroom of her best friends. The letters are already written, laying on her bed in the girls dorm, hoping to not get seen by anyone.

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember

The brunette girl walked into the bathroom, sitting down silently, leaning against the bathtub. Blade in her hand, eyes filled with tears. „Please forgive me"

Yeah she's smiling, but don't let that fool you. Look into her eyes, she's dying on the inside

But she didn't feel anything, there was no pain. But no relief either. There still where tears. Was this the right thing? It doesn't even matter, it's too late now. Blood it purring out of her cut open veins, not stopping.

Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks, meeting the cold floor

The tears never stopped, unless the blood. After a few mins, there was no more blood purring out of her dead body. Her eyes closed, finally no pain anymore, her body lying down in a puddle of her own blood.

This was the moment she realize, there is no other side

Pov: Evan

I was just laughing with Barty, James and Marlene. Dorcas wanted to get something from her dorm, so we waited in the common room.
I felt a bit uncomfortable about Robin, she's been in our dorm for so long, of course that's not a problem, she's my best friend. But something felt off, something was completely wrong.