Chapter 11

TW: slight make-out

Slytherin girls dorm, 1977
,,Are you already awake?" a voice questions.
Dorcas turns to her right, the other half of her bed is empty. Dorcas grunts, sitting up, searching for her girlfriend. ,,Yes, now i am awake." the girl responds, slowly opening her eyes.

Marlene was standing in front of the bed, brushing her teeth. ,,Why are you already up? It's like 6 am or something." Dorcas groans, falling on her back, closing her eyes again.

Marlene walks towards the end of the bed, crawling towards Dorcas. ,,Well I would like to train quidditch and I know that James is definitely already out there training, without me! And maybe you would like to join us." she requests, giving her girlfriend kisses between the sentence. ,,Well go on then, do your little hobbie but please leave me alone sleeping. You're also gonna wake up robin, and why don't you ask her later?" she groans again, eyes still closed. ,,First of all, robin is not even here anymore. So she's probably already training with regulus and second, I'm still jealous that you too share a dorm, alone." she whispered, still kissing Dorcas.

,,These two shit heads always have to get up so early." she responds, cupping the blond girls face, kissing her back. ,,Are you jealous because we have the dorm for us, or that we two are alone here." the dark haired girl smirks at the last part of sentence.

The blond girl kisses her in respond, completely laying down on her upper body. ,,How are you two even in the same dorm, you're not even in the same year." Marlene questions, giving Dorcas jaw some kisses.

,,Dunno, you should ask James, he probably did something. I mean I'm not complaining. I get to have a cat and Robin is a nice dorm mate, but still no idea how James managed that". She huffed a laugh, hands in marlenes hair.

,,I am jealous of you, you get to spend so much time with james potters gorgeous little sister." she announces dramatically. ,,Oh fuck you." the dark haired girl spat back, swatting the other girls face away.

,,I know you love me." Marlene retorts, leaning closer to dorcas again. ,,I wouldn't be so sure about that, love." she whispered into the blonds ear. The blond girl only got flustered in response.

,,Can we get up now?"
,,No we can't, sleep my kid." the dark haired girl ordered, pushing Marlene next to her, arms around her, so the girl can't get up.

Great Hall, 1977
More students where comming in now, it's slowly getting full. But there are still many seats.
,,Where are your friends James?" Evan asked, finally awake. ,,No idea, Remus and Sirius are still in Sirius bed and Peter hasn't come back yesterday." he said, food in his mouth while he explains. ,,God Potter, can you stop stalking while eating. It's disgusting." regulus muttered, stabbing his food with a fork. ,,For you of course, darling." the brunette boy persisted

Robin was sitting between the two boys, annoyed by these flirty circumstances, right in front of her salad.

All of a sudden, james was calling out for one of his friends. Peter was walking in, with two ravenclaws, Pandora was with them.

James seemed a bit confused, why Peter was sitting down at the ravenclaw table with the two ravenclaws and not with them. ,,Don't be sad mate, your little friend has fallen in love." Barty laughed, Evan chuckled in agreement.
(Even do he would probably chuckle about anything Barty says)

Regulus gaze wandered towards the ravenclaw table, potters friend was sitting with Pandora and Sybill.

,,Do you think pandora and Peter are in a relationship?" the ravenette boy whisperes.
,,No, she told me about a ravenclaw boy she's meeting. I think something is going on with sybill and peter." she responded also whispering.