War Between Macaws

As Alexis is returning back to the others after crying she soon gets stopped in the air by Jewel.

"Oh Jewel. There you are." Alexis says sadly.

"Yeah. I was just looking for you Alexis. Hey... you okay? You look like you are upset?" Jewel asks as she looks at Alexis.

"No... no I'm fine. It's nothing. What's going on?" Alexis asks trying to not sound upset.

"Follow me. It's war. We need to gather everyone." Jewel says as Alexis follows her.

*Timeskip*

"No mercy!" A bird shouts as everyone is gathered in stands as Roberto is leading a group of birds against another group of birds.

"I have to stop this." Blu says as he flies off.

"What? Blu! Alexis stay with the kids." Jewel says as she flies off. As Alexis is sitting she sees Roberto before he notices her and looks away causing Alexis to give a sad look.

"Aunt Alexis are you okay? You keep looking at uncle Roberto." Bia says as Alexis looks at her.

"Yeah. Everything... everything's fine... I'm fine." Alexis says as the two bird groups begin playing a soccer like game.

"It's a beautiful day in the Pit of Doom! It's winner take all!" A bird announcer shouts.

"Look at Roberto go Alexis." Jewel says as she comes over.

"Yeah.. He's amazing..." Alexis says as she smiles slightly watching Roberto play.

"A new player is coming off the bench. Is he a secret weapon?" The announcer asks as a bird joins in the game.

"Is that Blu?" Alexis asks in surprise seeing Blu join the game before he then scores a goal in the spinx macaw goal costing the group the game.

"It looks like the secret weapon just backfired! Let's go to Eduardo for his reaction." The announcer says as Jewel and the kids fly off.

"Oh! I'm gonna kill you fanny pack!" Eduardo shouts angrily as Alexis looks at Roberto before sighing and flying off.