Under Attack

"There you are. I was wondering where you got off to." Jewel says as she finds Alexis on a tree branch.

"Jewel.." Alexis says as she looks at Jewel sadly.

"You okay?" Jewel asks.

"I will be... I'm-" Alexis then gets cut off by someone shouting.

"Ah! Game over! It's over! Humans! The lights! The lights! It's over!" A voice shouts revealing to be Roberto.

"Roberto?" Alexis asks curiously.

"The loggers are coming! And Blu is with them!" Roberto shouts.

"Traitor!" Eduardo shouts angrily.

"No! No Blu is trying to help us." Roberto says.

"What? By himself?" Jewel asks as she and Alexis fly over.

"Let's evacuate! We're leaving. Let's go. Everyone move out. Go, go, go!" Eduardo shouts.

"Dad? No not this time. I'm not going with you." Jewel says sternly.

"You have to go with me! I will not put my family in danger again." Eduardo says sternly as he looks at jewel.

"Blu is my family and I'm not leaving him behind." Jewel says.

"And neither will I. I may never be accepted by a flock for who I am inside and out but that doesn't mean I can't fight to help protect it." Alexis says as Roberto looks at her.

"You don't have to." A voice says revealing to be Blu.

"Are you okay?" Jewel asks concernedly.

"Look Eduardo I might not be the birdliest bird in the flock but for once that's actually a good thing. You know the jungle. I know humans. And I know that together we can stop them. We can't let them take our home. Sure it's hot and loud and filled with creepy bugs but it's ours. Let's fight for it. Who's with me?" Blu asks as a scrawny blue bird steps forward.

"I'm with you!" The bird says.

"Anybody else?" Blu asks.

*Timeskip*

"Lead the way Blu." Eduardo says as the group stands in trees with the flock staring at a group of humans and their machines.

"Huh? That's my name! Yes! You called me Blu. Yes I am Blu! What? Oh. Oh right. Birds of blue feathers..." Blu says.

"Have to stick together!" The group shouts in union as they follow after Blu.

"Everybody ready? And under! Over! Backwards!" Blu shouts as he leads the others in attacking the humans and their machines. As Alexis is fighting she soon shifts to wolf form behind a machine before attacking a human only for him to hit her with a long bat.

"You filthy mutt. No idea how a wolf got here but- Ouch!" The human shouts as he is pelted with nuts.

"Leave her alone!" Roberto shouts before the human hits him with his bat.

"Roberto!" Alexis shouts.

"You've had it bird!" The human says as he raises his bat.

"Back off!" Alexis shouts as she jumps and yanks the bat from the human before tossing it away as she growls angrily at the human.

"Nice wolf.. Ah!" The human shouts as he runs.

"You okay?" Alexis asks as she shifts back to bird form and helps Roberto up.

"Of course. I'm sorry I flew away. I just didn't know how to respond. I really do love you though." Roberto says as Alexis smiles.

"Sweet statement but bad timing. Either way the feeling is returned." Alexis says as the group manages to run off the humans before loud booms begin coming from the trees before Blu flies toward the commotion as he then comes flying up with dynamite as it explodes.