Staying In The Jungle

"Blu!" Jewel shouts as the group sees Blu with a white bird alongside an ant eater and a frog.

"Hold up! That ain't Bob! That's Nigel." Pedro shouts.

"I told you I knew him from somewhere." Rafael says.

"My final curtain call. And it's standing room only. Goodbye." Nigel says as he stops moving on the ground.

"No! No! What have I done? If I cannot liveth with thee then I shall not liveth at all." The frog says as she drinks some liquid and stops moving.

"That frog is not poisonous." Bia says.

"What?" The frog asks.

"We're not dead?" Nigel asks.

"It's a very common mistake but she's a harmless pseudo-dendrobate. You can tell by the pink spots." Bia says.

"But my... my parents always told me I was poisonous and shouldn't touch anyone." The frog says.

"You just had really mean parents." Carla says before the frog happily begins kissing Nigel much to his displeasure.

*Timeskip*

"It looks perfect Roberto. The little ones will be quite happy." Alexis says happily as she is laying in her nest with two eggs.

"I can't wait to meet them either." Roberto says happily as he looks at the eggs.

"You're gonna make a great father." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Just like you're gonna be an amazing mother." Roberto says as he smiles.

"Hey guys! Come join us." Pedro says as he and Nico fly by the entrance to the tree opening.

"Love to but I need to stay and help my wife with the eggs." Roberto says as he gestures to Alexis.

"Go have fun Roberto. I can handle our eggs. The real fun is after they hatch." Alexis says.

"Tempting but I'm quite happy with my beautiful family." Roberto says as Alexis smiles.