Finding Mowgli

"Okay here's the village. We crossed the river..." Shanti says as she is drawing in the dirt.

"Ranjan be careful." Alexis says as Ranjan is playing around.

"Okay we went right. No, no, no, no. Left, left I mean. Right. No left then right and... This jungle all looks the same!" Shanti says frustrated as she and Alexis go over to Ranjan who finds a bunch of mangoes.

"What you got there Ranjan?" Alexis asks as she finds a peeling from a mango.

"Mowgli? He must've been here." Shanti says.

"Or some animal with really sharp claws." Alexis says nervously.

*Timeskip*

"Shanti I'm gonna get me a drink. Take Ranjan." Alexis says as she is walking in wolf form beside Shanti as Ranjan is riding on her back.

"Okay Alexis. Don't go far." Shanti says.

"I won't." Alexis says as she smiles at Shanti.

"Did we find Mowgli yet?" Ranjan asks tiredly as Shanti takes him from Alexis's back.

"Not yet Ranjan. But I'm sure we will. I'll be along shortly." Alexis says as she walks off and over to a stream before quickly perking her ears up hearing a scream.

"Alexis!" Shanti shouts in the distance.

"Shanti, Ranjan!" Alexis shouts as she goes running to the sound and finds Shanti and Ranjan with Mowgli as he is hanging up in some vines before a blue bear goes toward Shanti as alexis jumps into front of her growling and showing teeth resulting in the bear roaring as Alexis then headbutts it into the tree by hitting it in the stomach.

"Are you guys alright?" Alexis asks as she shifts to human form and looks at Shanti and Ranjan.

"Alexis? You can turn into a wolf?" Mowgli asks as Alexis smiles at him happily.

"Mowgli! You're okay!" Alexis says happily before she sees the bear getting up and quickly shifts back to wolf form growling and snarling.

"My poor gut. That hurt." The bear says.

"Not a step closer or I will bite!" Alexis says as she snaps at the bear.

"Wait, wait, wait! Calm down! It's okay." Mowgli says as he drops out of the tree.

"But he's attacking us!" Shanti says as Alexis growls at the bear.

"Attacking? I'm the one that got socked in the gut." The bear says.

"Well that's because you scared her." Mowgli says.

"But you told me to scarify her!" The bear says.

"What?" Alexis and Shanti ask before Alexis glares annoyedly at Mowgli.

"No, no, no, no. I..." Mowgli says before Alexis nudges him away from the bear before shifting back to human form.

"Mowgli you planned this?" Alexis asks in disbelief.

"Well I..." Mowgli says as Alexis looks at him in disappointment.

"You know what? You're a jerk Mowgli. If you like it out here so much than just stay." Alexis says.

"Come on Ranjan." Shanti says as she grabs Ranjan's hand and begins to leave with him and Alexis.

"No Alexis, Shanti I can explain!" Mowgli says as he follows after the group.

"Don't even bother." Alexis says angrily as she walks away with Shanti and Ranjan.

*Timeskip*

"He's such a jerk. I can't believe I let myself like him." Alexis says angrily as she is walking in human form with Shanti and Ranjan.

"He just needs to grow up Alexis. That's all." Shanti says as she looks at Alexis.

"But he never will. That's the problem." Alexis says as she sighs.

"Alexis! Shanti! Where are you? Come on!" Mowgli shouts from the distance as Alexis stops and begins to go toward the sound only for Ranjan to grab her hand fearfully as she looks at him.

"Ranjan what's wrong?" Alexis asks before Shanti taps her shoulder.

"Alexis." Shanti says before Alexis sees a tiger looking at them before Mowgli comes over without noticing the tiger.

"There you are. I'm so sorry. Will you let me explain? Come on. At least talk to me." Mowgli says as Alexis, Shanti and Ranjan stay silent while giving fearful looks to the tiger.

"Mowgli... Turn around." Alexis says fearfully before Mowgli sees the tiger.

"Shere Khan." Mowgli says in surprise.

"You seem surprised to see me man-cub. I can't imagine why. I wasn't going to let you get away with what you did to me. You see you humiliated me man-cub. Surely you do realize I simply can't let you live." Shere Khan says as he goes toward the group.

"Run!" Mowgli shouts as the group then takes off running.