Fight At The Temple

"Come on. This way! All right stay here." Mowgli says as he hides the group in a bush and runs off.

"Mowgli no!" Alexis says in alarm before Shere Khan comes running after Mowgli before she shifts to wolf form and runs off after Mowgli and Shere Khan.

"Alexis!" Shanti shouts as she runs after Alexis.

*Timeskip*

"How are we gonna get across?" Shanti asks worriedly as she and Alexis come to a stop at a gap on a bridge to a temple as they see lava down below.

"We gotta jump it. Climb on." Alexis says as she lowers herself down for Shanti to get onto her back.

"Wait. I don't think this is a good idea." Shanti says worriedly as she gets on Alexis's back.

"No time. We gotta move!" Alexis says as she then jumps over the gap much to Shanti's alarm and runs up into the temple before seeing Shere Khan and quickly hide.

"Mowgli?" Shanti asks as she and Alexis hear noise before seeing the bear.

"You!" Alexis says as she snarls.

"You! You stay away from me!" The bear says annoyedly.

"What are you doing here?" Shanti asks as she pulls Alexis back slightly.

"Hey I'm here because when..." The bear says.

"We're really not in the mood." Shanti says.

"A member of my den has a problem..." The bear says annoyedly.

"We spent a night in the jungle. We're attacked by a snake!" Shanti says.

"But we really don't care because that's the least of our concerns." Alexis says.

"That's why I am here to help Mowgli!" The bear says.

"Because we are here to help Mowgli!" Shanti and Alexis say before the two look at the bear.

"You what?" The bear asks.

"You are?" Alexis asks.

"I guess we're on the same side." The bear says.

"I guess so." Shanti says before Alexis hears the tiger and gives a nervous look.

"We gotta do something. Quick." Alexis says.

"All right you two go that way. I'll cover you." The bear says as Alexis and Shanti nod before beginning to move as the bear tries to distract the tiger allowing them to get to another gong and begin to beat on it only for their gong to come loose and drop to the ground as Shere Khan sees them.

"Uh-oh." Shanti says in alarm before Alexis steps in front of her growling at Shere Khan.

"Stay back!" Alexis says as she growls causing Shere Khan to growl at her frightening Shanti as Alexis lowers her head protectively while snarling.

"Well isn't this a delightful turn of events? So what's it going to be man-cub? You or your adorable little girlfriend and her friend? I'm waiting. One... Two..." Shere Khan says as he goes toward Alexis and Shanti.

"No don't!" Mowgli shouts as he comes out of hiding.

"Three..." Shere Khan says as he sees Mowgli and begins to chase him before the bear knocks into him.

"Mowgli!" Alexis shouts as she and Shanti run over to Mowgli.

"Come on!" Mowgli shouts as Alexis and Shanti follow him.

"Mowgli look out!" The bear shouts as Alexis, Shanti and Mowgli see Shere Khan running at them.

"No!" Shanti says as the group comes to a stop at a gap seeing lava at the bottom.

"We can do it! Jump!" Mowgli shouts as the group jumps over onto a statue only for Shere Khan to jump onto it as well as the group is trying to climb up it to safety before Shere Khan claws Alexis's ankle causing her to scream.

"Come on!" Mowgli shouts as he helps Alexis and Shanti up onto the statue before Shere Khan climbs up to them.

"Mowgli." Shere Khan says before the statue comes loose sending the group falling before the bear catches Alexis, Shanti and Mowgli as Shere Khan falls to a lower platform and gets trapped.