Aftermath

"Alexis are you okay?" Mowgli asks as the group is by some trees after finding Ranjan as Alexis shifts to wolf form as Mowgli sees the claw mark on Alexis's ankle.

"It hurts but I'll be okay. I'm a wolf after all. Nothing slows me down." Alexis says as she smiles at Mowgli causing him to blush and chuckle.

"I can see that. I know better than to underestimate you from now on... Are you gonna tell your mom?" Mowgli asks curiously.

"She doesn't need to know about every adventure we have." Shanti says as she and Alexis smile before Mowgli smiles.

"Bagheera." Mowgli says happily as the group sees a black panther come walking over before he runs over and hugs the giant cat.

"Hey Mowgli. It's awfully good to see you man-cub." Bagheera says as he smiles.

"Come on, come on. Follow me. Bagheera this is Shanti my friend from the village. And this is Ranjan! He's my little brother. And this is here is Alexis. She's my best friend. She's amazing." Mowgli says as Alexis smiles at him.

"Ranjan!" A voice shouts.

"Mowgli!" Another voice shouts as the group sees torches and realizes it is the villagers.

"There they are!" Shanti shouts happily.

"Papa!" Ranjan shouts happily.

"Come on Mowgli." Alexis says as she then sees Mowgli give a sad look.

"Alexis." Shanti says as Alexis looks at her and nods.

"Mowgli I know you love it here but Shanti, Ranjan and I have to go. No matter what you decide just know that you'll always have us there if you need us. But no matter what be safe okay? But if you ever want someone to... you know... just go for a run with? Give me a call. " Alexis says as she smiles at Mowgli softly before she follows after Shanti and Ranjan.

"Hey. Wait up!" A voice shouts revealing to be Mowgli as he comes running over.

"Mowgli!" Alexis says happily as she hugs Mowgli happily.

"What took you so long?" Ranjan asks happily as he comes over and hugs Mowgli.

"Race you back." Mowgli says as the group runs over to their families much to their happiness.

"We're over here!" Shanti shouts happily.

"We've found the children!" Shanti and Alexis's mother shouts happily as others come running.

"You gave us quite a scare." Mowgli's father says as he hugs Ranjan.

"Shanti, Alexis I was so worried about you." Alexis and Shanti's mother says in relief.

"We're okay." Shanti says as Alexis nods.

"Mom we're so sorry. We were just trying to help Mowgli..." Alexis says as Mowgli's father sees Mowgli.

"I'm sorry sir. It's just..." Mowgli says sadly as he looks down.

"No Mowgli. I'm sorry. I should've understood that the jungle is a part of who you are. I'm just glad you're safe." Mowgli's father says as he hugs Mowgli as Alexis watches while smiling.

*Timeskip*

"Morning Alexis." A voice says revealing to be Mowgli as alexis is by a tree with some flowers.

"Good morning Mowgli. You're pretty happy this morning." Alexis says as she chuckles and smiles.

"Yeah. We're getting to see Baloo and Bagheera again." Mowgli says happily as he smiles.

"I mean you seem more happy than that. But it's good to see you smiling." Alexis says as she smiles at Mowgli causing him to smile and blush.

"You too Alexis... Hey uh there actually is something on my mind I wanted to talk to you about." Mowgli says shyly.

"What's that?" Alexis asks curiously.

"That offer you made me back in the jungle that night." Mowgli says as he smiles.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alexis says as she looks away shyly.

"The one with us going for a run? Just the two of us." Mowgli says as he smirks at Alexis.

"What are you implying dear sir?" Alexis asks as she chuckles.

"Oh nothing. Just curious if it's still open. If you want to go running with me one evening. Maybe tomorrow? You know. Alone?" Mowgli asks as he smiles while smirking.

"Are you trying to say you like me Mowgli?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Maybe. You gonna say yes if I am?" Mowgli asks as he smiles while blushing.

"Yeah. I am." Alexis says before Mowgli kisses her causing them to both to smile shyly.

"Good cause I am. I look forward to it." Mowgli says as he smiles before Alexis kisses him making him blush more.

"Me too Mowgli." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Come on you two or we'll be late." Shanti says as she comes over with an empty vase and another empty vase containing Ranjan as he is hiding.

"Okay. We're right behind you." Mowgli says as he takes Alexis by the hand and pulls her with him as the group goes toward the river with the vases.

"Hey guys let's remember to actually bring back some water this time." Alexis says as Shanti chuckles before the group sees Baloo come out of hiding as they cross the river.

"Yeah, man!" Ranjan says happily.

"Man that beat is chillin' me." Baloo says.

"Hiya Papa Bear." Mowgli says as he hugs Baloo.

"Hey there Little Britches. Shanti. Alexis." Baloo says as he happily greets the group.

"Ranjan?" Shanti asks as she sees Ranjan is no longer inside the vase.

"Uh-oh. Where is he?" Alexis asks worriedly as the group then sees Bagheera come running out of some bushes with Ranjan on his tail.

"Hiya Bagheera." Mowgli says as the group laughs before they happily begin singing and walk off with Baloo and Bagheera.