{002}

CHAPTER 2

[social media,real life]

"Can you please pick me up"

jodiewoods has
posted on their story
click to view!

jodiewoods has posted on their storyclick to view!

August 21st, @ 11:15 am

"sooo how was the date last night" Alabama asked.

"it was perfect, he complimented me every five seconds, and he made me smile so much that my cheeks began to hurt" Jodie smiled.

"awww i love that for you. i haven't seen you like this since you was with my brother" Alabama smiled.

"i know and it feels good to have that feeling again" Jodie began eating her food.

"so when are you gonna start dating" Jodie asked.

"right now i just wanna enjoy the single life before jumping back into the dating scene" Alabama shrugged.

"i love that for you, cause we don't what" Jodie asked.

"need no man" Alabama stated and they both laughed.

the two girls had been friends since elementary. so when Landon and Jodie began dating Alabama was more than happy to have her best friend become her sister. but when he cheated on her Alabama thought that would end their friendship. but it didn't they stayed friends and Alabama was forever happy.

after they got done eating their breakfast, they paid and got inside of Jodie's car. "where are we going next" Alabama asked.

"let's get our nails done and go shopping" Jodie looked over at Alabama and they smiled at each other.

"you don't have to tell me twice, but first i need some more coffe" Alabama giggled.

"i swear you be reading my mind" Jodie laughed and began driving to starbucks.

instagram