{007}

CHAPTER 7

[social media,real life]

"Its so exciting"

jodiewoods has
posted on their story
click to view!

jodiewoods has posted on their story click to view!

October 12th, @ 2:35 pm

"are you ready" Landon rolled his eyes as he was sitting on Jodie's bed waiting for her.

"almost, i just need five more minutes" Jodie yelled back.

"yeah more like five more hours" Landon thought he said it only for him to hear but Jodie heard him.

"what did you say" she asked coming out the bathroom.

"i said take all the time you need" he tried to lie.

"well i'm ready now" she said looking in her mirror.

"where are we going" she asked as he opened the passenger door.

"we're going to a arcade" he said getting in the drivers seat.

"and this is why i gave you another chance" Jodie said hooking her phone up to the aux.

"oh really" he leaned over towards her.

"yep" she giggled.

Landon then leaned in and kissed Jodie. she grabbed his face with her two hands to deepen the kiss. after about two minutes they pulled away from each other and Landon started driving to the arcade.

"you're ass" Landon laughed at Jodie who couldn't score a goal.

"no i'm not i just need a little practice" Jodie rolled her eyes while bouncing the basketball.

"let me help you then" he said getting behind her and helping her placement.

"you just wanna get behind me" she giggled.

"that and i'm tired of seeing you miss" he said and helped her make the shoot.

Jodie jumped up and squealed, she turned around and kissed him, "you are welcome" he smiled after the kiss.