{005}

CHAPTER 5

[social media,real life,imessage]

"Long and Passionate"

tiktok

jodiewoodss my mom is so pretty why'd she have to eat me like this🥺————————————-❤️: 175

jodiewoodss
my mom is so pretty why'd she have to eat me like this🥺
————————————-
❤️: 175.1k
💬: 243
🔁: 123

September 9th, @ 5:30 pm

it's been exactly two weeks since Jodie went to memphis and the past two weeks have been pretty eventful. the first week of them being back, Jodie didn't want to speak to anyone because she was so upset about the whole situation.

then at the start of the second week, someone she never expected came to her house. it was no other than Landon Barker himself. he said that he hated seeing Jodie like this and it was time for her to start getting out of the house.

so the two have been hanging out a lot recently. most of the time they're arguing or being petty towards one another, but when they aren't doing that they get along so good.

"so what are you doing today" Alabama asked Jodie over the phone.

"nothing why" Jodie asked.

"let's go to this party tonight, i haven't seen you in forever. like who have you been hanging with" Alabama giggled.

see the thing was Jodie nor Landon told anyone that they were hanging together. they didn't want anyone to think that they were dating again.

"no one i've just been rocking solo lately" she lied.

"you know i can tell when you're lying" Alabama rolled her eyes.

"what... i'm not lying. why would i lie" Jodie asked nervously.

"we'll see the thing is this week is coming to an end and you have been more m.i.a than ever. and you know what's funny my brother has been the same way" Alabama said like she was onto something.

"maybe he's with another one of his hookups" Jodie said placing the phone on her dresser.

"nope he stopped doing hookups every since that night you picked him up" Alabama smiled.

"oh that good for him" Jodie said trying to hide a smile that was trying to creep up on her face.

"gone head and smile i know you want to" Alabama laughed.

"i don't know what you're talking about" Jodie said with a straight face.

"girl i know you and my brother have been hanging out, i seen him texting you" Alabama rolled her eyes.