{003}

CHAPTER 3

[social media, real life, imessage]

"Drunk minds talk sober thoughts"

jodiewoods has
posted on their story
click to view!

jodiewoods has posted on their story click to view!

August 25th, @ 2:30 pm

today was a chill day for Jodie, she had the house to herself and she didn't have to do anything today.

so when she woke up this morning she put on a cup of coffee, made her some peanut butter and banana toast, and found her a nice little book to read.

even though Jodie was a social media influencer and has money, she still thought that education was important. so after she graduated from high school she applied for UCA. to which she got accepted to. she decided to do her first two months online and would be going inside in fall.

"is anybody home" her brother yelled through the house.

"no go away" she joked.

her brother came to her room and stood in the doorway, "is that anyway to greet your favorite brother" he smiled.

"you're my only brother" she giggled and got out of the bed to give him a hug.

"when did you get here" she asked.

"just now" he said plopping on her bed.

"are you staying or" she asked with a quote voice. 

Jodie loved her brother more than anything in this world, so when he would leave home to travel she would get sad. simply because he wouldn't come home for long periods of time and she wasn't use to that since she'd always been around him.

"i'm staying this time you don't have to worry, little one" he tilted up her head and kissed her forehead.

"good because i really be missing having you around" she smiled and gave him a hug to which he returned.

"where's mom and Jordyn" he asked.

"mom's out of town on a business meet and Jordyn is somewhere with her boyfriend" Jodie shrugged.

"oh, what have you been up to little one" he asked walking out the room.

she followed him and said, "nothing me and landon broke up two years ago and i'm talking to someone new."