{010}

CHAPTER 10

[real life, social media, imessage]

"Bitches are weird"

the school week had officially ended and everything was as good so far. Jodie still hadn't met anyone else besides Mia. everyone else was so busy worrying about who she was online and not who she was offline. also, Alabama would be starting school with Jodie next week.

but besides that Jodie, Alabama, Landon, Mia and some more of their friends were going to a party someone was having that attended the college.

"Jodie get out of bed, it's almost time to go" Alabama rolled her eyes while pulling the cover off her.

in hindsight Jodie didn't want to go to the party but once Alabama heard about it, her and Mia basically forced her to go.

"ughhhh, i just wanna sleep" Jodie groaned before getting out of bed.

"yeah, she's up" Alabama told Mia who was on the phone.

"okay, call me when y'all are on the way" Mia smiled before hanging up.

"how did you even get her number" Jodie yelled from the bathroom as she was about to get in the shower.

"she gave it to me just in case we had to persuade you even more to come" Alabama shrugged casually as she sat on the toilet.

after Jodie got out the shower she began to fully get ready. she started off by doing her hygiene, then her makeup, to picking out what she was gonna wear.

"so how are you and my brother" Alabama asked.

"we're doing good despite the public posting pictures of us" Jodie shrugged while pulling up her pants.

"so does that mean y'all are telling the world that y'all are back together or..." she asked.

"no not yet we're just gonna let them believe what they wanna believe. we also just wanna be in our own little bubble before we let others come inside, you know what i mean" Jodie smiled.

"i know exactly what you mean and i'm happy for you both. but let's go before we're late" Alabama got up and grabbed her purse, Jodie walking out behind her.

instagram