Prologue

Hi guys!,ehe i am abit nervous about this; its my first ever time writing this kind of story ehe so... Anyways hope you injoy and basically this story was inspired by sonicblade40 when i first read their books and had givin me inspiring idea i even had a talk with them about this since the gameplays and rwby are all the same in everykind of final fantasy xv and rwby just so you guys know.
Anywho in this volume we will do all the volumes in this book to 1 up-to 9 and then we would just have to wait for volume 10 so.... Yup ehe anyways!,
Hope you injoy and have a wonderful day

~ -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•~

-Noctis Lucis Caelum-

Legends-stories scatttered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond for recounting the exploitd of heroes and villains. Forgetting so easily that we are the remnants;
byproducts of a forgotten past. Man, born from dust was strong, wise and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world. And inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The creatures of Grimm set their sights in man and all his creations.
This forces clashed and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning mans brief existence to the void. However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, mans passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named "Dust". Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness and in the shadows absence, came stregth, civilization, and most importanty; life.
But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and dies. And when they are gone darkness will return.

But there are those who are more powerful and cruel then deamons or the creatures of Grimm - mankind; man turns on man. Our kin fights against one another over power,rule,
But most of all the greed for destruction;such as the incomparable as Niflheim and the Empire; for over thousend years, Niflheim had conquered most of the four kingdom of remnant - Atlas, Mistral, Vacuo, and Vale.
For years they could do nothing against the empire because they are no match against them and their powers,
but if not for long until the kingdom of lucis helped to free the people from Niflheim, along with the power of the crystal; a gift from the gods to bring light to the land ad an offering to the lucis. My father and those before him have gained special power of the crystal which enhance their abilities and where beyond comprehension, but the crystal did not just belong to the kingdom of lucis, but to the people themselves. With the power of the crystal, within time, lucis have defeated most of the Niflheim. But in return; the king and future kings of Insomnia had sworn duties to protect the crystal from those who'd steal it for their purposes, like hoe the crownsguard Are sworn to protect the king from those who'd harm him, the kingsglaive.
But as kings succumd to death in the future, new ones shall rise to take their place by royal bloodline. The lucis rule their people In honour and respect, never inheriting the same cruel way's as of the Empire. And thus, by trust and our resources, a city had been born and has flourished years ago for the people of lucii - Insomnia - The fith kingdom of remnant, for years, with the power of the crystal, we've guided the people to the light. The crown city of Remnant - it is the Very royal City of the lucis bloodline - My bloodline.
I am noctis lucis caelum - son of king Regis, the thirteenth king of lucis, and soon-to-be heir of the throne in a few years. Growing up, i was raised in the lucis bloodline of my father, never remembering much of my mother once - remembering that she had died in an accident when i was an infant, when she were returning from a trip out of the city her life was taken by a daemon, who intercepted her escort back to the crown city, and tool her life as well as a few member's of our royal guards. I wished i could've known more about her growing up but there were no records of her whatsoever in the Insomnia records, no memories or pictures to remember her by, and my father never wanted to talk about her; saying that she will always be watching over me, in good or bad, in the past, present and future.