Chapter 1 - From dust til Dawn

Hi guys! Trishaaa15 here again now in chapter 1 any ways like always RWBY belongs to Monty Aum and Fantasy vx belongs to Square Enix hope you injoy and have a good day

                -3rth Person View-

   - Noctis & ruby -

Hours passed along the road, in which the four companions made their way from Insomnia - leaving the crown city, and going to Vale. Hours had passed with conversations, radio music, and endless beautiful landscapes of the mountains and trees. Along the way, Prompto took pictures of the guys in the car or the outside - getting a good shot every time thanks to his photography skills. They were definitely going into the picture book, not like prompto liked scrapbooking much.
But now, they were there - the kindom of Vale; a neighbouring kingdom of the four other kingdomsin remnant; Insomnia,  Atlas, Mistral, and Vacuo. The setting of Vale was beautiful at bight; the stars twinkling in the night, the moon (or what's left of it) illuminating the sky, and the people  were wandering and minding their own business in the city. Some building had their lights remained on as people were still up, as time was different around this time, ships were porting or deporting from the docks, a few cars drove by and people continued to walk around the culturally-endorsed city.
The city of Vale represented culture and the people cherish who they are - whether human ot Faunus. The four boys had finally parked the Regalia in the parking lot of a hotel where they reserved a room. They pay up and begin to relax in the four-star room. Sure it couldn't be a five-star room, but the guys could care less about where they were living. Prompto crashed into one of the two beds with a flop and arms opened wide.
Gladiolus crashed on the couch next to the table and television after helping to carry most of the guy's luggage's (which he didn't Really mind Seeing as he can hold a lot of weight, 'Although it couldn't kill SOMEONE to help out!)

And Ignis walked into the room's kitchen examining the kitchenware conditions - 'poor management of the cookware' he thought. As for Noctis, he was on his scroll as he was continuing to play "King's knight" on his own.

Prompto sat up and smiled with glee, "Damn, hard to believe that tomorrow we're going to beacon"he exclaimed.

"Easy Prompto"Gladiolus replied, "you know we're not the only one's going y'know. A whole buch of other kids are going too. "

"indeed! And that would mean that the port will be crowded and be nearly impossible to board the ships. And i do not wish to waste time. So that will mean if we are to board first, we sould awake at the break of dawn"Ignis proposed.

"Ugh! You serious?"the prince whined, "i don't wanna get up that early."

"wow noct... With all that napping you still can't get some shut eye?"Prompto asked

"yeah, i love napping."

"Dont worry sleeping Beauty. You can get some rest on the way there."

"Dude, it's the largest Hunter's academy in Remnant. I doubt there'll be room on those ships with first-years."

"Exactly"Ignis atates," which is the best to arrave early. And as a treat to our first day to beacon academy, i will cook up a special Ulwaat Berry pancake made with fresh sheep Milk with a side of berries and syrup.

Noctis yawned as he got up from the chair,"sounds great. Guess we'll be up at around six. "that's the spirit Noct" prompto exlaimed.

"for now though, I think I'm gonna go see if they have a Dust shop nearby. I wanna see what kinds they have.

"good idea!, i should go with"Gladiolus said as he got up from the couch."Actually Gladiolus, could you assist me with preparing dinner? I'm sure the boys  could handle themselves"Ignis asked, as he grabbed a pan and began taking ingredient out of the bag.
Gladiolus grunted in response looking at the prince and blonde Marksmen."we'll be fine Gladdy. Trust me"Noctis shrugged, and he walked out the hotel room with prompto,"we'll just pick up the Dust and be back in an hour."
"If you say so. But be back soon or king Regis will have my head."