Chapter 2 - Ruby Rose

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Ruby Rose

Welp! This wasn't how I expected my evening to be. Here i was; a fifteen- year-old taking her time out of Signal to come to Vale and wish her big sister a goodbye as she was leaving for beacon academy. You see, my older sister yang was eccepted into the hunters academy - Beacon academy near Vale and my dad and Uncle Qrow allowed me to leave Signal for a little while and stay with Yang to wish her goodbye.

But yet i was at that Dust shop - From Dust Til Dawn, reading the latest weapons magazine,
I tried to prevent a robbery from that Roman Torchwick, untile i was saved by two guys; one was blonde with blue eyes and freckles, and the other was black messy hair and crystallinr blue eyes. The black haired boy saved me from getting shot at by one of Roman's goons, and the other stopped more from coming towards us with his revolver, And what amezed me the most, is how they were able to summoned their weapon in thin air like that... , it was both powerful, amezing and mysterious, i could go on and on forever just by thinking about it, I didn't know them, but that black-haired boy, and he lookes so familiar but i can't put my finger on it.

Anyways... We were taken into the interrogation room and i was stripped of Crescent rose as we were taken in, and I was seated besides the black-haired boy who set besides the blond-haired boy, policemen had told us to wait and left the room.
Seconds had passed in silence, before black-haired boy looked over me next to him, who looked like a scared puppy.

The look gave him an idea to broke the silence. "You know, you were pretty awesome out there. "he told her

"H-Huh?"i turned to look at the black haired boy in suprise.

"yeah!, at the robbery. The way you were moving with that scythe was pretty cool"the other blond-haired boy said.

"oh."i giggled rubbing my head. "thanks!, you guys were really good too. "i then raised my hand out for a shake."I'm Ruby, Ruby Rose."

The blond-haired boy responded with a shake and a smile and repaid" I'm Prompto. Prompto Argentum." Prompto let go and i offered my hand to the black-haired boy. Dispite being an awesome fighter, he really wasn't showing emotions. He shook my hand and replied"Noctis."

'Noctis... Noctis... Noctis!'i knew that name sounded familiar, and he looked familiar!"Wait...! Noctis? Are you the prince Noctis Lucis Caelum? Sone of king Regis and future king of Insomnia?"

"Uh... Yeah?" Noctid raised a brow.

I couldn't velieve it... I was, in an interrogation room... With the prince of Lucis! No way this really happening!

"OHMYGODI'MSOHONOUREDTOMEETYOUI'MSORRYIDIDN'TRECOGNIZEYOUIHADNOIDEAYOUWERETHEPRINCEI'MSOGLADI'MMEETINGTHEPRINCE!"
I screamed out of my mind. I couldn't help it, it was really exciting! I was sitting... With the prince of Lucis... PRINCE NOCTIS!

"Woah, its okay. Chill"he stopped me in exited outpurst. "I'm honoured that you know me and respect me, but i dont like going by 'Prince'that often. It's okay if you're honoured to meet me but please... "

"oh, sorry"i sadly said as i calm down to his remark. But i didn't mean to get hyperactive, it just felt like an honour. However, i saw a calm and warming look in his eyes, and said"its okay, i know you were just excited, I'm okay with that." i smiled slightly as i stared into his crystallibe blue eyes, "t-hanks."

"it was glad to meet you by the way"he spoke as we shook hand. "you too."

Just then, the interrogation room door opened, and in came the huntress who had intervened us earlier during our fight with Roman. She had a negative look upon seeing us. As she held her scroll in one hand, and slammed the door with the other,
Making me wince back. She paced back in forth across the table with an angry look, and yelled
"I hope you three have realized that your actions will not be taken lightly! You have put yourselves and others in great danger."