chapter 4 - Shining Beacon (part 2)

-Noctis Lucis Caelum-

After the the puke incident i was carelessly looked over the city of Vale - the docks, shops, parks, and all the other parts of the hotel as we walked out way to the airships, where the hotel manager promised to look over our ride. "we'll be landing in two minutes"the voice on the loudspeaker spoke. Students had begun crowding around the entranceway of the ship and were awaiting touchdown.

The airship touched down at the landing area of beacon academy minutes later after our sight-seeing of the city. I was honestly glad we had finally gotten off the ship. It wasn't that i was bored of the sight, honestly I loved it seeing as i didn't travel much out of Lucis, and it wasn't because I was sick or anything. It was mostly because of how the blond guy could not stop puking in the trashcan when we left because he had motion sickness. The guy ruined the sights much with the smell of vomit, but i doubt anyone else standing ten feet away from him could care. Beacon Academy stood amogst a cliff overhead from the City of Vale, over the horizon where the tallest standing school stood. People say it was the most powerful Hunter's academy in all of Remnant, but i couldn't wait to see it for myself once we boarded off.

As the entrance doors opened for all of the students to board off, the blond guy had shoved his way through a large group students and touching land, where he had reached over into yet Another garbage can and puked once more before catching his breath - earning a few complaints and weird looks from other students who passed by him.

I walked off the ship with Gladiolus, Prompto, Ignis, and of course, Ruby and, her sister Yang who had agreed to let us tag along with them. As we walked off the ship, past the long walkway to the School's entrance, along with many lamp posts on the sides, stood the academy; marble pillers stood amongst us on either raise of the stoned trail that led to the towering school of Beacon, red trees planted around the sidewalk, and out of everything was a large stone statue of two hunters standing over a defeated Beowolf.

I didnt know who they were but i think i remembered reading something about them in the Lucian history books."Wooow"Ruby said as she took in the sights of the school with her mouth hanging open, gleam in her silver eyes, and a smile on the corners of her lips. The guys were smiling as well; Ignis with his arms behind hid back, Gladiolus with his arms crossed, and Prompto with his hands on his camera as he began shooting photos on the school. Always cool to have a tchnophile and photographer on your team.

"The vew from Vale got nothing on this" Yang said with her arms on her hips and a smile on her face as she stood next to Ruby. "Jeez. Even Insomnia can't match this"Prompto exlaimed, putting his camera away and put his hands on his hips. I could agree with him, mostly because this was my first time here at Beacon and I'm just so impressed."Indeed."Ignis said as he adjusted his glasses - seeing the place crystal-clear.

Just then, someone had passed by us, and Ruby had no longer gawked at the school but at the weapon she was holding as she converted to alittle chibi floating self" Oh my god! Sis! She has a collapsible staff! Oh! And she got a fire sword!" Ruby was flaoting away to follow the girl with the fire sword, but was stopped by Yang who grabbed her by the hood and pulled her back as Ruby turned back to her normal self.
" Easy there little sister! They're just weapons."

"just weapons?" Ruby offendedly asked"they're an extension of us! They're a part of us! Oh and they're so cool!, Gosh! Even your sword is the coolest I've ever seen!"she said with excitement.

My Engine blade?, It was a gift from my father for my sixteenth birthday as it was recovered from a battle against Niflheim. Guess my father thought it was a perfect gift for me.

I summoned my weapon and held it in my hands, where Ruby examined it with excitement." Come on, it's nothing."
"Nothing?!" Ruby offendedly asked once more "you got the coolest weapon ever created like that?!, I'm so jealous!"