Swimming Class? Unstable Goddess?

Masumi's Pov. 

"Haaa~… What a Beautiful Class… No Perverts Left in the Vicinity" I Sighed in Bliss, Taking a Sip of my Freshly Brewed Tea. 

It's Already Been Over a Week since Kiyo Caused a Bloodbath and Forcefully Expelling Every Single Pervert in this Class with a Beyond Repairable Body. He Also Successfully Evaded the Allegations Send to his Way with Ease, Making their Punishment more Heavier.  

They Laid a Hand on Kiyo's Fridge that Caera Forgotten to Lock and Took the Most Precious Ice Cream in the Top Shelve. The Moment Kiyo Found Out, He Freaking Beat the Shit out of those Bastards Remorselessly, Heck, Not a Single Bone was Left Undamaged at that Black Haired Looking Moron and that Brown Haired Emo Idiot. The Damage was so Severe that the Best Surgeons Japan could Offer could only Have Their Jaws Dropped at the Damage, Especially its Precision. Oops, Forgot to Add the Other 11. Welp, They don't Matter Anyways.

"Hey, Yuki!" I Called out to the Gradient Blue Haired Girl on her Phone, Laying on Kozue's Lap. Suzune, Kikyo and Haruka are on the Newly Installed Bed at the Side of the Couch. 

"What? I Don't Have Kiyo if You're too Blind to See" She Replied, Not Missing the Chance to Piss Me Off. 

"💢! It's not that! I'm just gonna ask you to Pass me that Pillow, You Bitch! What's with You!? Are you still Angry about Hogging Kiyo's Cum when We're Supposed to Share It!?" I Yelled. 

"I Am💢, And I Won't Forgive you Unless you Give me your Day Alone with Kiyo!"

"You Know Full Well that Will Never Happen💢!"

"Then I Won't Forgive you!"

"Ha?! I'm not Asking Anyways!" 

We Continued our Banter without a Care in the World, It's Still 5:30 AM in the Morning, After All. 

Yep, It's Early Alright, But We did this for a Reason. 

It's to Earn a Compliment from Kiyo for Having the Best Swimsuit. I Even Paid Sae-sensei for this Very Day. 

"Hey, You Guys Brought Yours, Right?" I Inquired 

"Of Course I Did, If I didn't, I'll Run like Flash just to Get it." Yuki Remarked with a Smirk. "And That Compliment is Mine and Mine Alone~"

She Grinned, Indicating her Seriousness. Who am I Kidding, All of us are as Serious as Possible when it Comes to Kiyotaka.

"Yeah, Keep Dreaming!"

After at Least 30 Minutes, The Door Slammed Open, Revealing Kiyo and Caera, Happily Holding Hands with Each Other.

"Morning😊~~!" Caera Greeted that is Followed by Kiyo

"Morning. You Girls Left Early, Something Going On?"

"Nothing~! right girls~?" I Asked the Girl with a Cheeky Grin. 

""Yep~"" The Girls Replied with a Grin of Their Own. 

"Ok?" Though Still Slightly Curious, Kiyo Dropped the Topic " Oh, Here." Remembering Something, He Placed a Bag. 

Me and Looked at Each Other before I Checked its Contents. It was Bentos Enough for All of us for Breakf— No, It's Enough for Both Breakfast and Lunch

"You Girls Left Without Having Breakfast so I Decided to Cook Breakfast for All of Us along with Lunch." He Informed. "Oh, We Also Haven't Eaten ours, You Might not Eat Yours if I'm not Eating"