chapter 4

Sonic pov:

    I ran to the town to see that eggman brought a new machine. This looked like a large spider robot that looked like a trap door spider. It can go underground as well making it a little more difficult, but like always I will come on top.

Narrator:

   For about 30 minutes, sonic and eggman, fought till sonic was thrown back and landed in front of the large spider mech. He was pricked by needle from the robot spider's fang in his arm causing sonic to grunt in pain before shadow and knuckles came in and got the spider off sonic. Sonic looked at the two and said "Thanks guys. I really appreciate it". Both shadow and knuckles just nod before going back to the robot as sonic taged in as the three finally destroyed the mech. Like usual eggman lashed out angrily before realizing something and smiled. "Seems like a part of my plan worked oh ho ho ho." The fat doctor said laughing at the end before running away taking the downed mech with him. Confused, sonic just turned to his friends. "You understand what hes talking about?" Knuckles was about to say something before shadow stepped in saying in his deep monotone voice "You got bit by the mech. He most likely had some kind of venom or poison within it knowing someone will get bit by it". Sonic just looked at his arm that was bit seeing a dark orange liquid in the wound that was bleeding, all sonic said was "oh.... Well lets just hope it isn't that serious. Like some kind of mild illness" after he said that he laughed nervously looking at shadow who just closed his eyes and turned his head away. Knuckles looked concerned as he saw sonics color on his peach mussle turn slightly pail. "Or it could be quite serious...." Knuckles said going to sonic but as soon as he got close sonic passed out falling backwards but knuckles was quick to catch him before he hit the ground "SONIC?!?!"